Nintendo Switch Timmy/Tommy Animal Crossing Enhanced Wireless Controller - Green/Brown
- Designed for use with Nintendo Switch
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless controller gives you the freedom of cord-free connectivity
- Motion controls and mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons deliver fully immersive game interactions
- Ergonomic design features a standard button layout and a Timmy & Tommy Nook theme
- LED lighting provides visual enhancements for button mapping, player number, and low battery warning
- Requires 2AA batteries (included) for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Wireless Controller
- 2 x AA Batteries
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
- Enhanced Wireless!!!- December 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a review for the Nintendo Switch wireless game controller. I like that this is wireless with sensors , so I'm not tied down with a cord. This controller has Bluetooth, mappable buttons, fully programmable, and more. The motion controls are awesome, this is a smart product! This has a design that feels good in the hands, it is not bulky or hard to work. My nephews prefer this over the other wireless controller we have, and they kind of fight over it. They really like the retro Mario on the controller, and make fun of me because it was brand new "in my day". This is fun, so I'd definitely recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Step up from the wired version but still lacking.- December 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the wireless feature of the control. I have two that are wired and they easily get tangled up and prone to be tripped on by dogs running about... where the control lacks the most is there is no way to charge the controller on a base or by cable. It takes two AA batteries that come with the controler. It sports two new buttons, but I do not know if any of my games will support these. The controller is easy to pair with the switch. Simply turn on and go. Its comfortable to hold and light weight. But is a little noisy. Though not as much as the wired version of this controlerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome- December 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I picked this because of the Retro Mario design. It made me really excited when it got delivered earlier today and used it as soon as I could. I am so glad I bought this. It is important to note that this is powered by 2 AA batteries, and I would have preferred a recharchable controller but then again it is not a big deal. I love how the buttons feel, so much easy to control. The programmable buttons are cool to have and will have to explore more on that later. Overall, it gave me an awesome gaming experience, something to make it easier to control with these big hands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.