Nite Ize Steelie Vent Ball Mount Component - STVM-11-R7
Available online only
The Steelie Vent Mount Kit is a brilliant solution for keeping your smartphone secure and visible when you're in the car - any car. It consists of two simple components: 1) a Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket that adheres semi-permanently with 3M® VHB™ foam tape, either to the back of your case or to the phone itself, and 2) a versatile Steelie Vent Ball Mount that securely clips to most vehicle vents, and is just as easy to unclip, so it can be used in multiple vehicles. The Vent Ball's round shape allows radiant positioning options, so you can tilt your phone to any angle, and the strong magnetic attachment of the Steelie Phone Magnet Socket keeps your phone securely in place and where you need it.
• The Steelie Vent Mount Kit allows secure attachment for nearly any mobile device, with or without a rigid case, to any vehicle vent with unlimited viewing angles
• Each Steelie Vent Mount Kit includes one Steelie Vent Ball Mount, one Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket with 3M® VHB™ adhesive, and installation kit
• Steelie Vent Ball Mount has a cast aluminum body, a cam locking lever that securely grips the device to nearly any vehicle vent and incorporates a stainless steel ball that connects to the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket
• Clip & Go - Steelie Vent Mount features an easy-to-use universal clip that attaches & detaches from nearly any vehicle vent - no tools required.
• Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide on the Steelie Vent Ball Mount
• The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
• The Magnetic Phone Socket features 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive for secure attachment
• 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive can be removed without damage to surfaces
• Adjusts and holds in any viewing angle
• Dimensions: 1.2in x 1.0in x 2.5in | 31.1mm x 25.1mm x 63.5mm
• Weight: 1.9oz | 53.9g
Of the 200 reviewers who responded, 136 would recommend this product.
- I log over 25, 000 miles a year on the road for work and I h- August 13, 2013
I log over 25, 000 miles a year on the road for work and I have tried all kinds of solutions out there...The Steelie car mount system is by far the best one I found; It installs in minutes without a bunch of bulky parts that can break, it is super easy to use and see your phone from any angle, you have access to all your connections which is rare among these type of units. I thought the magnetic socket would add bulk but it really doesn't, in fact it adds a little spot for extra grip when you are holding the phone. I love mine so much I got another mount for my other car! Thanks for a truly innovative solution for securing a phone in the car.
- Expensive for the lifespan- February 9, 2018
I purchased my set to use in my car for my smart phone. The strong magnet and simple installation made it easy to get started. After about six months of use the rubber gasket inside the desk that attaches to the phone became smooth and the phone will not stay upright on The wall mount. Sometimes gravity pulls it to the left or the right but it always pulls it down so that the phone no longer stays in the position I choose for it to stay. I had written the review three months ago I would have given it five stars. Six months in it still has a strong magnet but the rubber gasket seems to need to be replaced. Now it’s just more of a hassle to useYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Faulty Spring- May 16, 2019
I had bought two of the spring loaded FreeMount Kits for my 2 vehicles. One was a Dash mount and the other a vent mount. The Dash Mount works Great! However the Vent mount does not work well. It doesn't matter where I position the vent mount it slowly moves down. Therefore, I purchased another Dash Mount and everything worked beautifully until a few weeks ago. The Freemount bracket no longer springs. Luckily I still have the other bracket but now I have to constantly remember to move the bracket. I have the pedestal kit and the removal multistick which work fine. Disappointed with the Vent Mount and how quickly the freemount bracket broke.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|LifeGear||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Apparel, Batteries & Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Furniture & Decor||30 Days||0%||10%, Must be unassembled||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||10%||10%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 2 days