NONDA Smart Tire Safety Monitor
- Uses a USB-powered receiver and 4 external tire sensors to transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app on your smartphone (iOS and Android)
- Zus app sends visual and audible alerts and lets you view each tire's pressure in real time
- Advanced German sensors gauge air pressure and quickly detects slow punctures and potentially hazardous temperatures
- Easy to install in about 10 mins; simply screw sensors onto tire valves, plug the receiver into the USB port in your car, and download the Zus app to your smartphone
- Comes with a USB output port for charging your mobile devices or GPS unit
- Also includes a Theft Protection Anti-theft locking system
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dead batteries; no calibration- July 19, 2019
3 of 4 sensors had dead batteries, the 4th died after a day. Two weeks later I'm still fighting with Nonda customer service on reimbursing me for the batteries. Also, the registered tire pressure on their app does not match (within 2 psi) of the pressure I have measured with two independent manual tire pressure gauges. When I inquired with support on how to calibrate the sensors to a known, accurate pressure reading, all they did was send me the standard help text about re-positioning the receiver. It really is a nice product, but be prepared for sub-par service and support if you ever need it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not recommend, don't buy it, stay away and save money- October 3, 2018
After a year on a tire valve the thing won't come off, corrosion or some kind of metal to metal sticking, can't remove the valve anymore. Bad design due to a wrong materials (metal) used for the nut thread of the thing so it appears was NOT designed by a car industry professional but by amateurs. Pure peace of junk overall and not worth of spending any money. The monitoring device stopped working in fact after only few months in a car and now the nuts are stack on a valve. What a nightmare. Whoever is writing a positive review for this product is not telling a full truth or never used it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This gives me peace of mind- November 27, 2017
***My first review didn't validate my purchase*** (This is one of the best products I have used, so I wanted people to know I actually own this and am not just a robot putting out reviews.) I am ordering my second unit as the first was so helpful. We had a slow leak in one of my wife's tires, and I absolutely hated just knowing a tire is low. I wanted to know which one was actually low. Not only that, I wanted to know how low. If I'm driving down the road, I need to know if I have to pull over immediately, or can I make it to a gas station and just put in air. It really makes me feel better with my kids in the car that I can tell my wife to come on home and I'll fix the issue, or pull over and I'll be there soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.