NOON VR Pro Headset
- Compatible with most of the latest iOS and Android smartphones with a 4.7-inch to 6" display
- Smoothly renders video up to 11K resolution to transport you to an immersive VR world
- Large diameter lenses offer a 101-degree wide viewing angle for an immersive viewing experience
- Focus dial offers ultra-sharp image quality for varying eyesight with focus adjustment between -6.2 and +4 diopter
- Equipped with anti-blue light lenses that relieve visual fatigue and deliver a better viewing experience
- Built-in stereo headphones with 118db/mW sensitivity immerse you in a cinematic experience
- Allows you to connect up to 3 devices via Wi-Fi to the same video on your computer using Noon VR Remote feature so you can share the viewing experience with friends and family
- Simple tap interface lets you tap the headset's cover to activate controls, and then use the head tracking technology to browse and choose content
- Features NOON VR Remote that allows live streaming from your computer to your smartphone for VR viewing
- NOON VR app lets you immerse yourself in standard 2D videos, stereoscopic 3D with quick rendering, and 360-degree videos
- Access the NOON VR app library, where you can download videos to your smartphone for viewing anytime, anywhere
- NOON VR Pro Headset
- Protective Cover
- Head Band
- User's Guide
- NOON VR App Activation Code (3 licenses)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Check the app works on your phone before using- 2 septembre 2017
The google app does not work properly. You need to check that the app works with your phone before buying this product. There is no proper instruction manual with the headset. I only found out that the app only supported certain types of phones when I did a google search on why the app shows a blank screen. So you need to download the Noon VR App before purchasing this. Best Buy said they will not give me a refund once the box is open so now I have to contact Noon directly to ask for a refund.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good mobile VR experience. Well worth the price.- 28 juillet 2017
I am surprised how nice this VR headset is. What I like about it is Noon VR remote that allows to watch movies right from your PC. The experience is pretty awesome because you feel like watching movies in Imax. Manual dial to setup sharpness is big plus imo because from my experience VR headsets with automatic sharpness adjustment are hit and miss especially for people who wear prescription glasses. In addition I like the headset design because it is lite, comfortable to wear and only half of the phone is covered which helps a lot with dissipating heat. Attached headphones are loud and crisp. The minus is that the cover is just painted in silver and it is easily scratch able. Overall very nice product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Primitive Functions at a High Price- 15 septembre 2020
This was my first foray into virtual reality and with the plethora of options out there, I was admittedly a little lost. Eventually I settled on this unit as it seemed to be a slight notch above some of the very introductory models out there. Fit and finish of the headset is okay, but the app and features of this headset leave a lot to be desired. For starters the app interface, while user friendly, is very basic. I have an iPhone 7 and the app seems like it is much better suited to an android device. It comes with its own speakers and headphone jacks which seems great, but lots of the newer phones these days have no headphone jack in the first place which makes this feature pretty useless. It has a “capacitive touch button” which appears to do absolutely nothing after trying it with the Noon app, along with other VR apps. The focus adjustment seems to be equally ineffective. I must have spun the knob 15 times in each direction with only a nominal change in focus. Picture quality is pretty middle of the road (I can only assume, with this being my first VR headset) but it does look quite pixelated at times. Text is next to impossible to read. The eye tracking software is quite impressive however, and makes navigating within the app with the headset on a breeze. I was looking forward to using the remote feature, which turned out to be a bit of a joke. After installing a slightly dodgy looking app on my PC and following the instructions word-for-word, I was unable to get the Noon app to connect with the remote app after numerous attempts. The remote app was very “amateur-hour” in appearance and functionality as well. I was concerned what viruses I was going to be downloading with it. I’ve never seen something so poorly put together from a so-called professional tech company. The final nail in the coffin was when I realized the app cannot display pictures in my camera roll through the VR headset - only videos. Perhaps this is common for intro-level VR headsets, but this seemed like a very basic feature that was missing. I was looking forward to seeing VR versions of my various vacation photos and panorama shots, which is probably not going to happen with this device. Do I have to make a video containing my photos in order to see them?? Not impressed there at all. If you’re looking for something very simple to watch a couple pre-canned videos with on an older device, this may be just the product for you. But otherwise for the reasons above plus the not exactly budget price tag, I could never recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report