NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical - 30-Day iFit Membership Included
- 32-pound, inertia-enhanced flywheel and Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) enable a natural ride and quiet performance
- 26 one-touch digital resistance levels, 0-20% incline capacity, and an adjustable stride allow you to tailor every workout to your individual needs
- 14-inch Smart HD touchscreen provides a clear view of your trainer-led workouts, on-demand videos, and workout stats to stay on track
- AutoBreeze workout fan can be set to your preferred level or allowed to automatically adjust to your intensity level
- Integrated EKG grips monitor your heart rate while you work out to help you stay in your target zone
- Built-in water bottle holder gives you a quick access to water and remain hydrated
- Front-mounted transport wheels allow you to roll the elliptical from place to place
- Weight capacity: 350lb
- Product dimensions: Width: 73.6cm (28.98"); height: 175.2cm (68.98"); depth: 170.1cm (66.97")
- Recommended floor space: 190.5cm x 88.9cm
- Parts warranty: 2 years; labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years
- 30-day iFit Subscription
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great elliptical- July 17, 2021
So far so good. I’ve been using this elliptical with the iFit program and it’s working great! Not to difficult to put together as long as you follow the directions. I suggest getting a mat to put underneath to save your floor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NordicTrack elliptical- December 4, 2021
Ver quiet, smooth feet gliders, and fairly easy to operate.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth running machine with no heart rate sensor- June 4, 2021
The product runs smoothly and the ifit program which it comes with (1year subscription family plan) is fun to use! I walk sometimes leisurely with their guided short tours around the world and exercise with the variety of programs they offer. The moving handles are a little too tall as I am on the short size and I don't like that it does not have a heart rate sensor on the handlebars. One of my handlebars came with a rusted spot and the installers said they can't do anything about it unless I exchange it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average gym machine- but better!- January 7, 2022
As a 44 year old on again off again gym member, I decided I needed a machine that would keep me engaged that would mimic my favorite gym machine (elliptical). My first take on the machine was it was harder resistance to rotate pedals than gym machines. After a month of talking myself off the machine I gave it another try, without expectations. Started VERY slow and now am hooked! The IFIT trainers and screen size make this machine a stand out! Been on it almost daily since.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid, with a Large Screen for Interactive Workout- July 19, 2021
I purchased this model based on reviews on the internet. I wanted a solid device that will last, and the large screen sold me on this model. I enjoy working out with iFit, especially making my own routes to travel along while exercising, via Google maps on the large screen. It is a heavy piece of equipment. If you are wise, you will have someone help you to assemble this device. Of course, I did it on my own instead, with minimal strain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.