NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Folding Treadmill - Includes 1-Year iFit Subscription ($396 Value)
- Designed with 50 onboard workouts to kick off your fitness journey
- iFit-Enabled: iFit Coach is ready to go on your machine!
- Includes 1-year iFit Coach membership, giving you access to an iFit Coach trainer and a vast variety of workouts to suit any fitness level
- 14" Smart HD touchscreen display allows you to watch your workout progress and allows you and your remote iFit Coach trainers to digitally control your machine throughout the workout
- 4.0 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor delivers long-lasting durability
- Large 55.88cm (22") x 152.4cm (60") commercial tread belt gives you a wider running surface
- Runners Flex cushioned deck suspension is adjustable with one setting that simulates the road or another with more cushioning
- LIVE Interactive technology easily adjusts incline from 3-percent decline to 15-percent incline and speed from 0 to 19.31km/h (0 to 12mph) with a single touch
- AutoBreeze fans provide cooling comfort during every workout
- Integrated auxiliary music port lets you listen to your favourite music through dual 3" speakers, keeping you motivated
- SpaceSaver design and Easy-Lift Assist makes storing and using the treadmill easier
- Weight capacity: 136kg (300lb.)
- Overall dimensions: Width 99cm (38.97"); height: 206cm (81.10"); depth: 191cm (75.20")
- Folded dimensions: Width: 99cm (38.97"); height: 206cm (81.10"); depth: 122cm (48.03")
- Recommended Floor Space Dimensions: Length: 200cm (78.84"); width: 105cm (41.34")
- Parts Warranty: 5 years
- Labour Warranty: 2 years
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Motor Warranty: Lifetime
- Deck Warranty: 5 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Upgrade- March 6, 2020
This treadmill replaces my Free Spirit from Sears which I’ve had for 13 years and will be transporting to my cottage. You get what you pay for. The Free Spirit was top-of-the-line back then and still works like a charm. Felt the need to upgrade the home treadmill to something more interactive. The C2450 fits the bill perfectly. The 14 inch screen is the perfect size for iFit workouts. But there’s a few things you need to understand to have this treadmill working at its best. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN DETAIL for both assembly and maintenance of your treadmill. Then it should last you for years to come as my Free Spirit treadmill has done for me. Secondly, for iFit to work seamlessly, YOU NEED THE TREADMILL AS CLOSE TO YOU ROUTER AS POSSIBLE. I have read lots of complaints about iFit lagging, clunky, choppy and all kinds of silly stuff. I have my treadmill in the basement located directly below my router and it works seamlessly. Videos are HD clear with zero issues at all. It also helps to have good internet speed too. Mine is 120 mbps. SO DONT BLAME THE IFIT APP people!!! Love my C2450 !!! Hope to get many years out of it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It does what it supposed to do- April 19, 2020
I got the treadmill after online purchase, it was delivered to my house within the timeframe expected, a little heavy so if you planned to bring it inside your house after delivery you need some help. After reviewing the instructions I spent about 6 or 8 hours putting it all together with my son's help because I didn't want to miss anything, I could probably get it done sooner but I had the time to make sure it was going to work ok. I'm a handyman so I used a set of ratchet sockets to make it easier on me. After putting all pieces together I signed up for the free IFIT membership that comes with it and everything worked just fine. My wife likes it a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Junk- May 30, 2020
When it works, it works fine.....it just doesn't work very much. Machine is only 4 months old & console buttons become unresponsive in mid-run. Already, I have had the console replaced under warranty and within a week the 2nd console has developed the same problem......do yourself a favour, don't waste your time or money on this item.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report