NordicTrack Commercial S15i Studio Cycle Exercise Bike - 2021 Model - 30-Day iFit Membership Included
- Upgraded 14" HD smart touchscreen is Wi-Fi enabled for clear viewing of stats and training media
- Enhanced automatic trainer auto-adjusts incline and decline as well as resistance as part of the iFit training to keep you challenged
- Processor cooling delivers impressive graphics to the HD screen
- Improved dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHZ and 5GHz) provides better connectivity when joining live workout sessions
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you use your Bluetooth-enabled headphones (sold separately) to join training sessions
- LIVE workouts hosted by iFit trainers offer a real gym experience
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers steady movement and long-lasting performance
- Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) enables a smooth, quiet ride
- Twenty-two digital resistance levels automatically scale the challenge as your fitness improves
- Seat conveniently adjusts vertically or horizontally to comfortably fit your body
- Built-in water bottle holder allows you to stay hydrated while working out
- Front-mounted transport wheels offer location flexibility so you can easily move your bike around
- AutoBreeze fan keeps you cool when you're working out
- Product dimensions: Width: 56cm; height: 152cm; depth: 160cm
- Recommended floor space dimensions: Width: 65cm; length: 165cm
- Parts warranty: 2 years; labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years
- Exercise Bike
- 30-day iFit Subscription
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this bike!- December 14, 2021
I replaced a Pro-form Tour de France with incline/decline this bike. What a huge positive difference! It was impossible to stand on the pedals with the TDF bike. The NordicTrack s15i allows me to do everything they do on the iFit app. Great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report