NordicTrack RW900 Magnetic Rowing Machine - iFit-Enabled
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel with Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) gives you a more natural workout that can be intensified at the touch of a button
- 26 resistance levels so you can customize the intensity of your routine
- Adjustable console provides the perfect viewing angle for you
- Oversized, moulded seat is cushioned and finished in vinyl for easy cleaning
- iFit-enabled: iFit is ready to go! Your iFit Coach provides you with 1-on-1 trainer workouts in an around-the-globe or studio setting and they can adjust your workouts on the fly
- Create and access an iFit account from your computer, tablet, or smartphone (subscription required, sold separately)
- 22-inch Smart HD touchscreen allows you to follow your iFit Coach trainer through intense workouts and view your statistics from speed to calories burned with a simple touch
- WiFi connectivity lets you access the iFit program
- Auxiliary music port lets you connect your device and pump your favourite tunes through 2-inch digitally amplified speakers
- Oversized pedals fit multiple foot sizes and are equipped with quick-release nylon foot straps so you can easily slip out of the pedals when your workout's finished
- Soft-touch handle provides an ergonomic grip while you work your arms and shoulders
- Front-mounted transport wheels provide easy maneuvering so you can tuck this rower out of the way after your workout
- SpaceSaver design allows this machine to be folded vertically for compact storage
- Comes with 30 preset workouts to get you started
- Width: 56cm; height: 130cm; depth: 221cm
- Folded width: 56cm; height: 112cm; width: 91cm
- Recommended floor space: 225cm x 60cm
- Designed for users up to 113kg (250lbs) of weight
- The RW900 Rower comes with a 5-year parts warranty, a 2-year labor warranty, and a 15-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid mid-tier machine- December 4, 2020
I've purchased half a dozen workout machines over the years and this is a solid entry in the mid-tier. Anything cheaper feels that way, and anything higher quality is significantly more expensive. It clicks and creaks a little under heavy rowing but doesn't make you worry it'll break. The version of Android on the tablet will feel very old in a few years but does the job of setting up connectivity, and navigation into workouts. iFit seems fine but I'll resent the additional cost after the trial expires. I wish it integrated with Strava directly, and worked with my wahoo kickr. So far rowing has been a great addition to winter training.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I expected- April 22, 2020
Easy setup, iFit account has a lot of content and is engaging. You get instruction, rowing workouts, other workouts as well and it makes rowing on a regular machine without a screen seem totally boring by comparison. Tracks your workouts, gives fitness feedback etc. I was going to buy a concept2 but they were sold out, very glad I got this instead. Not trying to make an Olympic rowing team, so not using the industry standard does not matter. For a total workout experience a very good machine and helping to keep me fit in quarantine lockdown!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed for such a high price- December 19, 2020
As excited as I was I had an issue with bolts screwing into the frame. After calling Nordic Track several times and getting disconnected 3 times the last agent said that the issues were the threads on the frame and they could send as one parts for me to open up the rower and replace it. No way was I going to do that after spending almost $2K on a brand new, state of the are rower. I returned the is rower back but be warned, their support is not that great Definitely going to concept2 nowNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.