Nordictrack T6.5 Si Folding Treadmill
- 10" smart HD touchscreen to give you an immersive workout experience
- iFit enabled, so you can take your fitness goals all over the world using Google Maps and get access to unlimited workouts built by a certified personal trainer (subscription required, sold separately)
- 2.6 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor stays durable and keeps up with your workouts
- LIVE decline and incline control lets your virtual trainer adjust your machine while you work out
- Up to a 10% incline capacity and 0MPH-10MPH speed capacity, the T 6.5 Si provides the best setting for a great calorie-burning workout
- FlexSelect cushioned deck gives you anything from a light jogging experience to a real road running experience according to your needs
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Assist allows you to fit your treadmill anywhere in your home
- Auxiliary Music Port to plug in and play your favourite music playlists
- 20 pre-set workouts to keep you engaged with your daily fitness routines
- Weight capacity: 136kg
- Dimensions: Width: 91cm; Height: 201cm; Depth: 150 cm
- Folded Dimensions: Width: 91cm; Height: 168cm; Depth: 97cm
- Recommended floor space: Length: 140 cm; width: 95cm
- Parts warranty: 1 Year
- Labour warranty: 1 Year
- Frame warranty: Lifetime
- Motor Warranty: Lifetime
- Deck warranty: 2 Years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super unimpressed- February 17, 2021
Let me start off with saying that working with BestBuy has been easy and great.... but that's about as far as my satisfaction goes. The treadmill showed up with missing critical parts. Emailing the seller (not BestBuy) is a joke. I had to phone them and wait on hold for 1:40+ to have them just find my email. The parts are backordered for 4-6 weeks so I might see them in as little as 2 months. It should be summer by then and the need for a treadmill over. Bestbuy can't just replace the unit because they're out of stock too. So it sits in pieces, occupying space, time and money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Received defective product- September 9, 2020
Received defective treadmill and has been extremely difficult to get Best Buy to respond to my concern. The treadmill I received makes a startling loud clunking sound. Wasted hours on the phone with customer service but still no resolution. All I want is to exchange for a non defective product. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy this . I’m a hospital worker and have been working straight through covid and the stress of this has been too muchNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Powerful and superb quality- January 25, 2021
I’m around 220 pounds 5’11” and this is so stable and quality is also really impressive. I run speeds around 7 mph for 30 minutes or longer and there is absolutely no problem with this motor at 2.6 chp. Whoever says you need more CHP to “run” (as if 7mph is a jog..) either wants to upsell you or you have a lot of people going at it daily. The 55inch belt is more than enough. Very good buy. Only downside is the screen is not very HD but come on this is a treadmill go buy an iPad. Do note that there is no iFit that’s included here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report