North 49 Comfort 5 Rectangular -5-Degrees Celcius Sleeping Bag - Grey
Available online only
It's early March and -- like this time every year -- you've got cabin fever. You've watched as Jack Frost slowly retreats for another year and you can feel a change in the air. Spring is coming. You and your friends pack up the car with tents, chairs, and snacks for a trip to the woods. There's only a small group heading up because it's still too chilly for some.
The cold doesn't dishearten you; you were born for adventure. And besides, you've packed the right sleeping bag. With a -5 degree Celsius temperature rating, the North 49 Comfort 5 sleeping bag will ensure you stay warm and cozy on those brisk spring, mild winter, and frigid autumn nights.
Why you want this:
- Long and tall: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 185cm (6"), so it's got tall people covered too.
- Take it with you anywhere: This Comfort series bag comes with a carry bag for ease of portability and has a packed weight of 2.73kg.
- Rectangular shape: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Made for warmth: Constructed with a polyester outer shell and lining, and insulated with hollow polysoft polyester fill, this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- Three-season design: A thermal rating of -5 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for spring, fall, and those mild winter nights
- Stay even warmer: The attached hood keeps the heat in and the cold out, so you stay warm and cozy.
- Carry Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.