North 49 Frontier 11 Rectangular -35-Degrees Celcius Sleeping Bag - Olive
Strong winds hit you as you pitch your tent and you brace yourself for the bitter chill. It must be dipping past -20 degrees Celsius tonight. You've spent the day trekking through the woods to reach your favourite spot.
Exhausted, you take off your boots and retire for the evening. And though the winds are howling and snow is whipping, tonight you're warm and cozy inside your Frontier series sleeping bag.
Why you want this:
- Long and tall: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 184cm (6'), so it's got tall people covered too.
- Take it with you anywhere: Weighing 7.3kg when packed, this bag comes with a nylon duffle case making it easy to carry and store.
- Rectangular shape: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Made for warmth: Constructed with heavyweight poly cotton twill outer shell, lined with flannel, and insulated with double-layered offset hollow polyester material, this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- Winter design: A thermal rating of -35 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for spring, winter, and fall, to keep you comfortably warm on chilly nights.
- Stay even warmer: The attached insulated hood with draw cord, full-length draft tube, and draft collar keeps the heat in and the cold out, so you stay warm and cozy.
- Stay ventilated: Large no.8 open-ended cap delrin zipper with double zipper pulls ensures you stay well ventilated.
- Hang it up: This bag has web straps with "D" rings on the bottom for hanging and airing.
- Handy pocket: A zippered mesh outer pocket lets you keep your belongings close by as you sleep.