Norton 360 Deluxe (PC/Mac) - 3 Devices - 1-Year Subscription w/Auto Renewal
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- NOTE: 1-year pre-paid subscription requires a saved payment method to activate. Your account auto-renews annually (at the renewal price on the NortonLifeLock website) so you never have to worry about a disruption in your service; if you do not wish to renew, you can cancel anytime in your Norton account. Visit the NortonLifeLock website for further details.
- Offers layers of reliable protection for 1 year for up to 3 devices (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- Real-time threat protection defends your devices against all sorts of existing and emerging threats, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, phishing, and other types of malware
- 25GB of secure, automatic PC cloud backup stores and protects your files as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware (feature not available on Mac)
- Secure, no-log VPN lets you browse anonymously and securely, while adding bank-grade encryption to keep passwords and bank information secure and private
- PC Safecam notifies you in the event that your webcam is hacked, and takes measures to block hackers and cybercriminals from accessing it
- Password manager lets you create, store, and manage passwords, credit card information, and other private information securely
- Smart firewall monitors your computer's incoming and outgoing activity to block unauthorised traffic and keep your personal information safe
- Parental controls help you manage your children's online activity to guide them to explore the connected world safely (feature not available on Mac)
- Norton guarantees that if your device gets a virus that Norton's experts can't remove, you'll receive your money back
- Advanced technology uses the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network to help protect your online life
- Product Key Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Beware- June 25, 2020
When you purchase Norton you need to provide a credit card to activate even if you bought it at a Retail store. After your first year you will be notified about the upcoming automatic renewal which seems great BUT the cost to purchase directly from Norton online is higher than getting at either best buy or most stores. I recommend it as its a great product but caution people due to this pathetic process of auto renewal at higher prices.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Needs credit card to activate it?- November 10, 2019
After you buy it and install it, Norton wants your credit card to activate it? I don't think this is right or fair. I already paid for it? Norton says it's for auto renewal? I guess that puts BestBuy out too? I never give my credit card online or to strangers. Norton is out for me
Not helpful (5)Report
- Norton 360 Deluxe(PC) -3 Devices-1Year- October 31, 2019
The product is excellent, however instillation is not user friendly for a senior. Also a customer service telephone # is not available.
Not helpful (1)Report