Norton 360 Deluxe (PC/Mac) - 5 Devices - 1-Year Subscription w/Auto Renewal - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Synnex, normally within 1 hour after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
NOTE: 1-year pre-paid subscription requires a saved payment method to activate. Your account auto-renews annually (at the renewal price on the NortonLifeLock website) so you never have to worry about a disruption in your service; if you do not wish to renew, you can cancel anytime in your Norton account. Visit the NortonLifeLock website for further details.
Norton 360 Deluxe
- Offers layers of reliable protection for 1 year for up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- Real-time threat protection defends your devices against all sorts of existing and emerging threats, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, phishing, and other types of malware
- 50GB of secure, automatic PC cloud backup stores and protects your files as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware (feature not available on Mac)
- Secure, no-log VPN lets you browse anonymously and securely, while adding bank-grade encryption to keep passwords and bank information secure and private
- PC Safecam notifies you in the event that your webcam is hacked, and takes measures to block hackers and cybercriminals from accessing it
- Password manager lets you create, store, and manage passwords, credit card information, and other private information securely
- Smart firewall monitors your computer's incoming and outgoing activity to block unauthorised traffic and keep your personal information safe
- Parental controls help you manage your children's online activity to guide them to explore the connected world safely (feature not available on Mac)
- Norton guarantees that if your device gets a virus that Norton's experts can't remove, you'll receive your money back
- Advanced technology uses the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network to help protect your online life
- Electronic Download Only (No Physical Product)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Difficult to Activate- December 25, 2020
Activation is hidden on the Norton website. Norton online help was not helpful. Chat finally sent me a link as to where this software can be activated. A credit card number is required to activate because this product requires that you sign up for auto renewal (which is ~4x more expensive than buying this software from a store). Software is OK, but Norton set this up in the hopes that you forget about the auto renew and likely pay 4 to 5 time the price next year. These kinds of business practices make me wonder what other sleazy things they have done that they don’t tell their customers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Happy with the product- March 19, 2021
I had no problems installing on both a Windows 10 and Windows 7 laptop. Yes you have to provide credit card information so they can sign you up for auto-renewal at a higher price, but it is really easy to immediately cancel the subscription and remove your credit card information. For me that is much less effort than if I encountered issues with installation or with things not working after installation. Comes with 50GB Cloud Backup. The interface seems very basic and not easy to use, but it works. The VPN also works but also very basic. For example, if you get disconnected, the VPN does not automatically reconnect so you have to turn it back on. I have not had the chance to use Parental Controls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Renewal- December 26, 2020
Much cheaper to purchase this product rather than renewing through Norton every year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report