Norton 360 Deluxe (PC/Mac) - 5 Devices - 1-Year Subscription w/Auto Renewal
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- NOTE: 1-year pre-paid subscription requires a saved payment method to activate. Your account auto-renews annually (at the renewal price on the NortonLifeLock website) so you never have to worry about a disruption in your service; if you do not wish to renew, you can cancel anytime in your Norton account. Visit the NortonLifeLock website for further details.
- Offers layers of reliable protection for 1 year for up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- Real-time threat protection defends your devices against all sorts of existing and emerging threats, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, phishing, and other types of malware
- 50GB of secure, automatic PC cloud backup stores and protects your files as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware (feature not available on Mac)
- Secure, no-log VPN lets you browse anonymously and securely, while adding bank-grade encryption to keep passwords and bank information secure and private
- PC Safecam notifies you in the event that your webcam is hacked, and takes measures to block hackers and cybercriminals from accessing it
- Password manager lets you create, store, and manage passwords, credit card information, and other private information securely
- Smart firewall monitors your computer's incoming and outgoing activity to block unauthorised traffic and keep your personal information safe
- Parental controls help you manage your children's online activity to guide them to explore the connected world safely (feature not available on Mac)
- Norton guarantees that if your device gets a virus that Norton's experts can't remove, you'll receive your money back
- Advanced technology uses the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network to help protect your online life
- Product Key Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really dislike the Auto Renewal feature- December 10, 2020
The product seems to work fine. The auto renewal feature is very annoying. You can opt out of the auto renewal, but the process to do so is not user friendly. And if you forget to opt out right away, beware. They charged my credit card almost two months BEFORE the auto renewal was due. They state in their policy that they will contact you by email prior to doing so, but I received no such email. And the amount they charged me for renewal was at least five times the price that I paid buying it retail. After I complained, they offered me a “special” price, but it was still double the price I ended up paying retail at a physical store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good protection for internet connected devices- December 2, 2020
I have been using Norton 360 for several years now and I am happy with the protection that it provides for any device that is connected to the internet. It is even better now that it includes the virtual private network feature for devices that move around with you like laptops, cellphones and tablets. Even though I have several months to go on my existing Norton 360 I usually by it again when I see a really good price and wait until the existing one nearly expires before I install the newly purchased one. It requires that you enroll in the annual update service but you can actually decline that option after the initial install. I do this because I always buy a new subscription at a good price before the old one expires.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Deceptive auot renew with credit card- February 19, 2020
I could not install this unless I gave Norton my Credit card number and agreed to auto-renew yearly. After installing I turned off auto-renew on Norton's site the then turned off auto renew on my credit site. What a pain!!! For many years I have always bought on sale for about $30 per year instead of paying approx $100 per year with auto renew rip off prices. This is my last year with Norton for sure.
Not helpful (4)Report