Norton 360 Premium (PC/Mac) - 10 Devices - 1-Year Subscription w/Auto Renewal - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Synnex, normally within 1 hour after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
NOTE: 1-year pre-paid subscription requires a saved payment method to activate. Your account auto-renews annually (at the renewal price on the NortonLifeLock website) so you never have to worry about a disruption in your service; if you do not wish to renew, you can cancel anytime in your Norton account. Visit the NortonLifeLock website for further details.
Norton 360 Premium
- Offers layers of reliable protection for 1 year for up to 10 devices (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- Real-time threat protection defends your devices against all sorts of existing and emerging threats, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, phishing, and other types of malware
- 75GB of secure, automatic PC cloud backup stores and protects your files as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware (feature not available on Mac)
- Secure, no-log VPN lets you browse anonymously and securely, while adding bank-grade encryption to keep passwords and bank information secure and private
- PC Safecam notifies you in the event that your webcam is hacked, and takes measures to block hackers and cybercriminals from accessing it
- Password manager lets you create, store, and manage passwords, credit card information, and other private information securely
- Smart firewall monitors your computer's incoming and outgoing activity to block unauthorised traffic and keep your personal information safe
- Parental controls help you manage your children's online activity to guide them to explore the connected world safely (feature not available on Mac)
- Norton guarantees that if your device gets a virus that Norton's experts can't remove, you'll receive your money back
- Advanced technology uses the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network to help protect your online life
- Electronic Download Only (No Physical Product)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best internet security out there- September 9, 2020
After testing pretty much every single major antivirus/internet security software available I settled on Norton 360 Premium. If you can get it on sale, it's worth it. Never pay full price for internet security. With Premium, you also get access to their Utilities tool which is great for clearing out files, freeing up RAM and other backend utilities. Also a Shredder tool to destroy documents. Norton is also very light on RAM usage - some will use quite a bit, so if you don't have a lot of RAM to spare then Norton is great. Only gave it 4 stars out of 5 because I wish they had all of their tools in a single program rather then several (VPN, Utilities, Passwords are all separate programs/apps). Side note - for those who complain about having to give a Credit Card number, not a big deal... As soon as you finish setting up you go into your Norton profile and turn off auto-renewal. Every Antivirus company does this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Virus protection- December 24, 2020
I believe in Norton products. I have been using them for over 30 years and never had a virus problem. I hate the auto renewal and if I cancel it, I will lose my Norton Security Premium. If we can't get back to straight purchase I may have to change providers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just Don't- April 22, 2020
AFTER you pay your money for this, they REQUIRE a credit card number to activate. No choice. They are claiming you can unauthorize at any time for the annual renewal, we will see in a year from now if I get a $200 chargeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report