Norton 360 Standard (PC/Mac) - 1 Device - 1-Year Subscription w/Auto Renewal
- NOTE: 1-year pre-paid subscription requires a saved payment method to activate. Your account auto-renews annually (at the renewal price on the NortonLifeLock website) so you never have to worry about a disruption in your service; if you do not wish to renew, you can cancel anytime in your Norton account. Visit the NortonLifeLock website for further details.
- Offers layers of reliable protection for 1 year for 1 device (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- Real-time threat protection defends your devices against all sorts of existing and emerging threats, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, phishing, and other types of malware
- 10GB of secure, automatic PC cloud backup stores and protects your files as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware (feature not available on Mac)
- Secure, no-log VPN lets you browse anonymously and securely, while adding bank-grade encryption to keep passwords and bank information secure and private
- PC Safecam notifies you in the event that your webcam is hacked, and takes measures to block hackers and cybercriminals from accessing it
- Password manager lets you create, store, and manage passwords, credit card information, and other private information securely
- Smart firewall monitors your computer's incoming and outgoing activity to block unauthorised traffic and keep your personal information safe
- Norton guarantees that if your device gets a virus that Norton's experts can't remove, you'll receive your money back
- Advanced technology uses the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network to help protect your online life
- Product Key Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Totally disappointed- May 30, 2021
After taking my Norton's Package home I opened it up...went to Norton's Wen Site and attempted to punch in the Activation Code. It would not work. Then attempted to go to Norton's Site to ask for online help. To hey asked me the Code do as to assist me in punching it in on my behalf. It would not take. Out of frustration, and wasting my my money at Best Buy, I paid for an online, Norton 360 Standard package again at a reduced price. This time it took. So, wasting my money at Best Buy, I won't be purchasing Norton,360 Standard antivirus from them again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Security Software- September 25, 2020
I have been using Norton since 2007 and very happy with product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report