Nutribullet Blender Combo 1.8L 1200-Watt Standing Blender - Dark Grey
- Helps you make healthy, nutritious drinks out of whole fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds
- 1200 watts of motor power easily prepare smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters, and much more
- Extract and pulse functions along with three speed settings to prepare your favourite smoothies
- Vented pitcher can withstand heat and helps in preparing soups, sauces, and other hot items
- Super-durable pitcher and jars are made of BPA-free high-performance plastic
- Stainless steel twist extractor blades offer hassle-free cleaning
- The NutriBullet standing blender set comes with 1.8l pitcher lid with cap, easy twist extractor blade, 900ml cup, 700ml cup with handle, tamper, recipe book, and user guide
- 1200 Watt Motor Base
- Pitcher Lid with Cap
- Easy Twist Exactor Blade
- 900ml Cup
- 700ml Cup w/ Handle
- Recipe Book
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 116 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lightweight blender for every day use- August 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This blender is super lightweight but still works very well! I love how it blends very well and that I can make a large batch for my family or I can make a quick smoothie just for myself. I also love that it is small enough that I can easily store it in my cupboards when I'm not using it. The extract program makes it really easy to get a well blended smoothie, and I love the tamper for when I'm making a very thick smoothie or shake. This blender is really easy to clean. I just put some warm water and a couple drops of dish soap in the basin and pulse it for a minute. Then everything rinses off easily. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful Blender!- August 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Nutribullet Blender Combo is so powerful! I can’t believe all the things it can blend in the matter of a few seconds. I have blended nuts, dates, carrots, and celery with no problems at all. I have used the blender everyday since I have owned it. I have made everything from smoothies, juices, yogurts, pudding, and ice cream. A great part of the blender combo is that you can make a personal size with the smaller cup or a 64 oz size with the pitcher. I use both equally depending on what I am making. Also, it is so easy to clean. It rinses out really well and food particles don’t get stuck in any hard to reach places. I highly recommend this product for all your blender needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t waste your money- November 21, 2020
I got this nutribullet blender just over a year ago, and it went into the trash today. It worked great for about 6 months. I use it every morning to make a smoothie, either one in the individual cup, or two in the big container. After 6 months it started getting louder and louder, then grease started coming out and was all over the motor, today little shards of metal came out with the grease and it started making really funny sounds. I shut it down and emailed nutribullet, I haven’t heard back. I’ve been using the smaller nutribullet for years, which works great, don’t be bothered with this blender.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.