NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8GB of high-speed GDDR6 video memory is powerful enough to render graphics-rich games with a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 to keep you totally immersed in your gameplay
- 1.41MHz core clock speed and 1,665MHz boost clock speed keep up with the most intense, demanding gaming action
- Powered by Ampere-NVIDIA's 2nd-generation RTX architecture with advanced streaming processors to deliver incredible performance while editing videos and playing games
- Enhanced ray-tracing cores and tensor cores ensure your game's graphics appear more realistic than ever
- Antialiasing and anisotropic filtering helps keep the images crisp, sharp, and smooth
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and Open GL 4.6 for optimising your gameplay with realistic image details and lighting effects
- HDMI and DisplayPort outputs allow you to connect your monitor or other display units easily
- Supports multiple monitor setups for an enhanced gaming experience
- PCI Express 4.0 interface makes it easy to install this GPU on your gaming rig
- Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and Linux 64-bit operating systems
Interfaces and I/O
- GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Single 8-Pin Power Adapter
- GeForce Experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 256 reviewers who responded, 243 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Stunning performance for the price.- December 19, 2020
Got extremely lucky and got my hands on this card by checking this website at the right time. Right place right time as they say. Ryzen 5 3600 3060ti 16gigs ram Upgraded from a rx480. Was running cyberpunk on low. Now I'm running 50-60fps on cyberpunk ultra settings. VR on my quest 2 went from a pixelated low res experience to full HD. A friend of mine has a ryzen 3900x running a 3080. He said the difference between my setup and his is 10fps. 10 fps for a 400 dollar difference. I have never seen such a bang for your buck video card and I remember my dad helping me build a 486 when I was about 6 years old. Just get one if you can.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best value currently- December 4, 2020
It compares to an RTX2080 for half the price. No 3rd party mark up since it is founders edition. Looks good too! Managed to buy one on release (not a bot or scalping)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- NVIDIA RTX 30 Series- January 5, 2021
NVIDIA has create a new generation of RTX graphics cards with more power and performance than the previous 20 series cards. The 3060Ti will get you up to 2080 Ti performance at the price point of $399 USD. NOTE: The 2080 Ti cost $1200. NVIDIA has also upgraded the performance of their RTX cores, which scale up as your resolution goes up and with the help of DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) the performance bump is outstanding in supported and upcoming games. Last, Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate: DirectStorage API via NVIDIA IO will allow games to instantly load "next-gen" games with vast worlds and this GPU is ready to handle the task!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.