NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB GDDR6X Video Card
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 10GB of high-speed GDDR6X video memory delivers a max resolution of 7680 × 4320 for stunning and immersive graphics
- 1710MHz core clock speed provides the power you need to keep up with the most intensive games
- NVIDIA Ampere 2nd-generation RTX architecture is designed with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for incredible performance
- Dual-axial, flow-through thermal design reinforces natural air flow in the chassis to run quietly while keeping your system cool
- PCI Express 4.0 interface allows for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and Linux 64-bit operating systems
Interfaces and I/O
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1419 reviewers who responded, 1381 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best card at this price but very hot GDDR6X- June 8, 2021
Hands down a beautiful clean aesthetic. At it's size it will also fit better in smaller cases than some of the other AIB cards out there. It's unique cooling design that pulls through the bottom, exhausting from the top can make a huge difference in this area as well. One important thing to note when testing however is that the GDDR6X memory gets VERY hot. Easily climbing above 95 degrees. Heat greatly reduces the lifespan of most electronics. The solution is to replace the thermal pads but not every buyer will be aware of this or be comfortable taking the heatsink off to perform the necessary work that will greatly extend the lifespan of this card.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- AWESOME CARD, BUT PLEASE READ- November 23, 2020
I wanted to wait a week or so before writing a review, and I must warn everyone wanting this card, that the coil whine IS a thing, but good news is that it does go away after about a week or 2 of gaming on it. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and was totally worth the 2 month wait after launch and upgrade from my 970 from 6 years ago. On a final note, PLEASE and I'm begging you, have enough front case fans in your system. It will throttle the GPU because not enough cool air is being pulled in from the front. This GPU is powerful, but you also need to actually put thought into the product if you want to use it to it's full advantage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Card We Were Waiting For- October 27, 2020
Huge upgrade from my GTX1080, handles every game I can throw at it at 1440p/144Hz with max settings, and can even simultaneously stream 1080p/60 with most games. Two drawbacks: 1.) The fan is quite loud when card is under stress. I was playing with headphones on and though I heard the vacuum cleaner running in the other room, took off the headphones, realized it was the card 2.) This thing runs HOT. Good thing we're heading into winter, because this thing dumps hot air like crazy through the exhaust fans in my PC Possible drawback: The 12-pin to 2x 8-pin is not aesthetically pleasing. I don't care - did a simple cable dress and it looks fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.