NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X Video Card
- 1800MHz core clock speed with 7680x4320 maximum resolution meets the demands of your games to boost your visuals
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is powered by NVIDIA Ampere architecture and built with 2nd gen RT cores and 3rd gen tensor cores to upgrade your gaming experience
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and OpenGL 4.6 API support improve textures, lighting effects and details to boost your gaming experience
- VR ready design means you can create an immersive gaming experience with compatible VR accessories
- Includes DisplayPort 1.4a and HDCP 2.3 port that supports 4K 120Hz HDR, 8K 60Hz HDR and Variable Refresh Rate for flexible connectivity options
- PCI Express Gen 4 interface is compatible with a multitude of systems
- 12GB of GDDR6X graphics memory offers the bandwidth to bring striking realism to your screen
- 7th Gen and 5th Gen NVIDIA Encoder is an independent part of GPU that encodes the video, eliminating the need for CPU to remove strain and improve the performance
- Built-in EVGA Precision X1 includes a built-in overclock scanner, adjustable frequency curve, and RGB LED control that takes your gaming experience to the next level
- Game Ready Drivers with improved display technologies to boost your gaming experience
- NVIDIA ICX3 technology with heat pipes, copper base, VRM and memory cooling, PCB and backplate design, and fans detects the difference in temperatures to provide air flow in the required direction
- Preinstalled all-metal backplate and triple fans dissipate heat to keep the GPU running smoothly
- Adjustable ARGB LED lets you customize the lighting colours and effects to bring a dramatic flair to your gaming station
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
- NVidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 12GB GDDR6X Triple Fan Ultra Gaming Graphics Card
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 209 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hot, expensive, powerful- 14 août 2021
Hideously overpriced (by about $300 realistically) but an excellent GPU and with moderate undervolting does well with the stock cooler even in a cramped case like the FormD T1. This is definitely the upper end of realistic for a two-slot GPU though. The classic Ti reflective silver texture on the IO plate and metal accents is great to see, as is the fixed font for the "3080" text. If you have the chance to get this at MSRP vs. a 3080 for twice the MSRP I'd say go for it. And if you have to use it for mining you can mine ETH up to half efficiency and an alt coin with the rest of the GPU's compute time - even at the same time. Display name's my Reddit handle.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 3090 in the size of a 3080- 18 septembre 2021
Like a lot of other people, I ended up with one of these because I couldn't get my hands on a 3080. While you could have paid a little extra for a 3090, some people like myself want a smaller form and this 3080 Ti fits the bill. It runs pretty hot, enough that I won't have to worry about a separate heating bill in the winter, and paired with my 5800X plays all of my games at 1440p, 144 fps, max settings without issue. The build quality is also amazing, much better than I expected. The weight surprised me, so much so that I nearly dropped it while trying to install it. It feels solid, it runs solid, it looks solid, and it even has a small strip of RGB. What more can a gamer ask for?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Graphics Card- 10 octobre 2021
I mean, it's fantastic. Leagues better than my old Laptop's 965m, and I'm honestly grateful to have even had the chance to get a graphics card (due to a, currently ongoing, global chip shortage). I inspected it closely, and the build quality is excellent. No errors or manufacturer defects were apparent. I ran it through several tests and benchmarks, and it performed admirably with no apparent signs of problems or heating issues. It runs all of my games like a dream, and sometimes barely breaks a sweat (literally, cooler than the CPU at idle) while running them at max graphics. I mean, this is basically a 3090 with half the VRAM (which I didn't really need) for $300 less. It's...amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.