NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Video Card
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 24GB of high-speed GDDR6X video memory delivers a max resolution of 7680 × 4320 for stunning and immersive graphics
- 1710MHz core clock speed and 1725MHz boost clock speed provide the power you need to keep up with the most intensive games
- NVIDIA Ampere 2nd-generation RTX architecture is designed with enhanced powerful ray tracing and AI, RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for incredible performance
- PCI Express 4.0 interface allows for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and Linux 64-bit operating systems
Interfaces and I/O
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1570 reviewers who responded, 1464 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expensive if you can get it.- September 21, 2021
Good look at real reviews from trusted sources, not random people. Having said that this GPU is great but overpriced, get a 3080. The 3090 has 10% better performance at nearly 2x the price. Why did I buy it? Cause I could, there's a worldwide shortage right now and for the past year. So if you have the money and can actually buy this card get it. Even if you regret it you can flip it for more than you paid. But if you're reading this in the future and you can buy any GPU your heart desires then get a 3080. Or some other card they haven't even released when I wrote this. Basically go read actual reviews from Tom's Hardware, Gamers Nexus, IGN, etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing beast card- July 22, 2021
Absolutely amazing card. Do not waist your time with the 3080 ti (way over priced). I’m running this on a 48” lg oled and it runs everything at 120 fps (tv max frame rate). The build quality is the best I have ever seen with a gpu. The card is a beast… HUGE! Get a gpu bracket/support bracket for added long term security and pease of mind. Having this said, there was no sag when I installed this card. Shocking since my 1070 and 1080 both sagged. Got to the store at 5am to pick up this card. I was happy to see they passed out tickets per card. Therefore, I knew before getting in side the store the card I wanted was available.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute powerhouse- April 21, 2021
This is a monster of a GPU, physically and performance wise. Make sure your case is big enough to fit it, and that your power supply has the cajones to handle it. I've seen over 400 watts in hwinfo with this card overclocked. Gaming I can max everything out on my 2k monitor and mining gets close to 120mh/s, so if BTC stays where it is the card will pay for itself in a few months. My only gripe is even running at stock settings, the memory junction temp gets too hot (<104c, Micron rates GDDR6X to 95c). This is in a case with good airflow. I changed out the thermal pads on the back of the card (Google it) and now that temp stays under 95c gaming and mining.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.