Nyko Thin Case and Screen Armor for Nintendo Switch
- Thin Case protects the exterior of the Nintendo Switch and Joy-Cons, and the Joy-Cons can be removed while Thin Case is attached
- Keep Thin Case attached while docking the Nintendo Switch
- Screen Armor tempered glass screen protector features a 9H hardness rating and oleophobic coating to provide premium protection against scratches, smudges, and daily wear and tear
- Screen Armor boasts rounded edges to prevent chipping and snagging
- Includes a set of cleaning wipes
- 1 x Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 1 x Set Of Cleaning Wipes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1027 reviewers who responded, 871 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great slim case- May 22, 2020
I wanted to case that I could put stickers on but also didn’t want to sacrifice the thinness of the Switch. With this case it’s ultra thin but also flimsy so there’s a trade off. I like the silicon material around the joycons which gives them a good grip. When putting the case on and removing it, the snaps feel really thin to the point where I felt like it would break but it still hasn’t. I’d suggest to be gentle when handling. You can dock the switch if you line it perfectly. If it goes in at a bad angle it will be tighter and tighter as you slight it in. So if you line it up before putting it into the dock, it will work just fine. It will just take an extra few seconds to dock correctly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasted my money- August 23, 2019
The only thing that was good about it was the screen protector. The case is useless because the switch does not connect in the dock once the case is applied. The controller covers are also not worth it because they are difficult to put on and remove if you want to use the dual controller dock for playing games. Very poor product. The only thing I still use is the screen protector. I guess the other items could come in handy if the system was used solely as a handheld which is not what the switch is designed for. Might be a better purchase for Switch Lite owners just not the original.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than nothing- May 21, 2020
The joycon covers are perfect, they were difficult to get on but that's ol because I dont need to ever take them off lol. The main console part really sucks, it's super cheap plastic (which is reflected in the price) and doesn't stay together. When it's on it does dock for me 90% of the time, the other 10% you just need to wiggle it around a bit for it to connect. The screen cover is ok, I ended up taking it off and using a more high quality one. All in all, for the price point and considering the lack of options in the market (dockable cases), I would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report