NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Case - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Integrated RGB Lighting - White/Black (CSE-CA-H510I-W1)
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
• The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
• With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
• The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
• Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
• Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
• Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
• Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
*PCIe riser card not included.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 368 reviewers who responded, 350 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great PC Case!- June 27, 2020
I got this case at a great price and with some of my reward points. It fits everything I bought for my PC and that includes the biggest AIR CPU cooler there is right now. I also have a 2080 Super in there too. It has room for a 280mm AOI water cooler that I plan on getting in a few years when Zen3 or Zen 4 drops. It really depends on when I need to upgrade. I'm really into VR right now and my GPU is more important that the CPU is right now. That's even more true since I have a great CPU (Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5Ghz on all cores). I turn off the RGB lighting because I rather be looking at the screen and not my computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good case for the price- November 21, 2020
I dig the minimalist design. The white works well with my set up. Glass side panel shows off all the internal/RGB goodies. Was a decent case to build in. Some decent cable management options on the other side of the motherboard tray. Instructions were fine. Fans were not RGB to my recollection, but for the price, I think it’s a reasonable omission. Front air flow seems a little limited, but I haven’t run into issues so far. Only “gripe” about this case is some of the thumb screws were difficult to turn, but overall was pleased with this case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So clean, chokes some GPUs- January 31, 2021
I am coming from a large tower with lots of airflow, but I'm just so tired of such a gigantic computer sitting on my desk. The h510 is the perfect size and oh-so-clean looking. The price difference for the i-model with integrated rgb is such a huge value, I'm glad I decided on it because it includes 2 led strips plus the rgb/fan controller. I osued this with a Kraken x63 and temperatures are very good. A lot of people complain about their gpu getting choked out in this case, personally I have no seen higher temps on my 2070S since moving it, but the includes rear and top fans are a bit weak so I could see some gpus frying eggs in the case. If you're buying this case you're likely doing it for looks not performance, but it offers a lot of both.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.