Oculus Quest 2 128GB VR Headset with Touch Controllers
- Note: Requires a Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- 128GB of internal storage
- Includes two Touch controllers
- Blazing-fast processor and highest-resolution display
- Backward compatibility means you can explore new titles and old favourites in the expansive Quest content library
- Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events, and more
- No PC or console needed; just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR
- Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
- Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable (sold separately) to a compatible gaming PC
- Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio
- Display what you’re seeing in the headset directly on the Oculus app or compatible TV
- Oculus Quest 2 128G VR Headset
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 377 reviewers who responded, 362 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Major wins, minor flaws, but still recommended!- October 15, 2021
This is the best blend of price/performance in the VR space right now. Coupled with the fact that it's wireless, doesn't require the use of an expensive computer (with a pricey GPU), and is 1/3 the price of the Valve Index, makes this a no brainer if you love VR! that said, it has it's quirks. The seal on the face shield keeps in a ton of sweat, which fogs up my screen. The battery covers on the handles tend to come loose (Electrical tap is your friend). Also, there is a small persistent blur that I didn't notice till after the headset was past the return window... It's a clear win, but it could have been perfect with a little more product development!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Oculus- October 15, 2021
It is a very fun device to play. Totaly makes you feel like you are in the game or the experience. It does take some getting used to. Did a roller coaster simulation and while it was very fun to watch it did make me feel nauseous. You see all the movement but you dont feel anything. Makes your brain confused!! Still after some time you get the hang of it and its not so bad. Its still a fairly new tech and game developers havent quite mastered making it look like an xbox or Playstation game, but give it time and they will, some of you will remember atari...it can only get better, and for what they have I'd say its pretty dang good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- VR anywhere has arrived!- August 30, 2021
I bought this VR headset with pretty low expectations. My daughter wanted it for her birthday so I got one today and set it up for her. I could immediately feel the quality of this device and when I put it on and went through the set up for her I was blown away at the imersiveness... and that was just the set up. We got in to it and I found the safety features were amazing. I am happy that my girl wont be walking in to a wall or bumping in to objects because the system wont let you. Well worth the money and I immediately went online and purchased another one for me and my son. Major take away here is that this thing is Amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.