Oculus Quest 2 256GB VR Headset with Touch Controllers
- Note: Requires a Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- 256GB of internal storage
- Includes two Touch controllers
- Blazing-fast processor and highest-resolution display
- Backward compatibility means you can explore new titles and old favourites in the expansive Quest content library
- Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events, and more
- No PC or console needed; just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR
- Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
- Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable (sold separately) to a compatible gaming PC
- Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio
- Display what you’re seeing in the headset directly on the Oculus app or compatible TV
- Oculus Quest 2 256G VR Headset
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4781 reviewers who responded, 4583 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Two steps forward One step back- December 3, 2020
Overall a good step forward but they cut corners in my opinion compared to version 1. Much prefer the cloth exterior, as well as the wider adjustment option for eye distance. In addition, I think going from 2 panel OLED to single panel LCD was a step backwards, regardless of the increase to resolution. The room headset also sits a little too close to the eyes so everything is very tight. Facebook would have been better off charging a little bit more instead of cutting corners to keep the price down. However, with faster refresh, higher resolution, and much more power this is a well worth while upgrade. Just understand the new “don’t have’s”Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible for things far beyond games.- December 5, 2020
This is my first venture into VR and I couldn’t be happier. I’m not a big gamer and it was a week before I even tried one since I spent so much time looking at VR scenery around the world and watching concerts in virtual reality that made it seem like I was there. The exercise apps are also incredible and I am getting good home workouts. Once I tried a few games, I found them to be incredible and am now becoming a gamer. I also got the Logitech G333 VR earplugs that I recommend as they are designed for this device and can be left permanently attached. This is a great device for gaming but even if you are not a gamer, it is worth getting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Decent VR Headset- November 13, 2020
I upgraded to this VR from the Samsung Gear VR since Oculus stopped supporting the Gear VR and so far I am very happy with this purchase. Exploring the VR environment is smooth as well as gameplay. Navigation takes some getting used to but not difficult at all. I really appreciate the ability to set room or spatial boundaries which will help you avoid bumping into things. I recommend getting the Population: One game which introduces new movement and mechanics in gameplay, overall a very fun game. The only small grip I have with the Quest 2 is that the battery only lasts about 2 hours of constant use, but maybe that's not such a terrible thing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.