Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery
- Designed for Oculus Quest 2 and other Quest 2 accessories (sold separately)
- Built-in battery supplements your Quest 2 headset battery to give you longer VR sessions between charges (no additional charge cables or power outlets required)*
- Adjustable fit wheel lets you quickly personalise your strap sizing for optimal comfort and support
- Rigid stabilizing straps give all-round support to keep your headset in the best spot where your visuals are the clearest
- Soft silicone flexible support brace cradles the back of the wearer’s head to support headset weight and reduce wearer fatigue during those intense gaming sessions
- *Note: Battery life may vary based on headset usage, configurations, and settings. See oculus.com for more details
- Elite Strap with Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Much more comfortable and battery makes it last- October 31, 2021
Really comfortable strap, especially compared to the stock one. The battery is really light and doesn't make it uncomfortable but does double the life of the device. It's really easy to snap off the old straps and snap on the new one. You just need to remove the face sponge bit to thread the top velcro through, easy to do though. Then you get it on and off your head spinning the round part at the back. Super easy to do. FYI - you leave the battery plugged into the headset and plug the charger into the battery end and it charges both. It actually charges the device first, then the backup battery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoying the extended play time!- November 24, 2021
The headstrap is very comfortable and provides double the play time. I've heard of issues with the straps breaking, but after a month so far I have no signs of wear. It also shows both the battery and the headset battery levels in the software, which is excellent. The USB-C on the rear battery is also very convenient for charging both the headset and the battery at the same time. Unfortunately the USB does not pass through data to the headset for link, but the extended battery life allows for extra Airlink time, so it is just fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Mighty Man Helmet- November 12, 2021
This is super intelligent you're not only get a comfortable strap so your head isn't being squeezed to death with the original strap. You also are investing in extra battery life which is so much needed especially when you're enjoying VR.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.