Oculus Quest 2 Fit Pack
Available for backorder
- Designed for use with the Oculus Quest 2 virtual reality headset (sold separately)
- Alternate-sized facial interfaces accommodate wider and narrower fittings
- A wide facial interface with less padding to give a little more space if your headset sits tight around the cheekbones and forehead
- A narrow facial interface with more padding to give support around the cheekbones and forehead, or to prevent your headset slipping down your face
- Snap-in light blockers help keep it dark inside the headset for a clearer, more colourful visual experience
- Optional medical grade silicone covers for your headset’s facial interface offer improved comfort and easy cleaning
- Snap-in interfaces and light blockers make it quick and simple to find your favorite setup
- Engineered for use with official Oculus hardware and accessories (sold separately)
- Premium industrial design with Oculus materials, colours and finish throughout
- Oculus Quest 2 Fit Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Must need accessory for maximum comfort- December 11, 2021
As someone who is very new to VR, this system has been very hard to get use to from variety issues from comfort, clarity of screen, and most of all not getting nauseous. With that being said getting the stock Quest 2 comfortable has been more money being invested. Besides that, this is a must buy for comfort. I was able to get one of the two included face clips to feel way more comfortable wearing. I was surprised the narrow was the one to make it feel more comfy. Don’t sweat as much either cause it makes the system fit more secure to face. Plus the included light blocker from this also work as intended to help minimize more light then you want. Also no more red cheeks alsoYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improves comfort, but may introduce other problems- November 13, 2021
I wear glasses and have a somewhat large head. The foam insert provided with the Oculus worked but was a little uncomfortable. The wide insert in the fit pack dramatically improved the comfort. However, my face is now closer to the Oculus lenses and as a consequence, the image is no longer sharp. I have switched to my computer viewing glasses which has resulted in a sharper image. I've been contemplating purchasing custom lenses that fit over the Oculus lenses and eliminate the need for using glasses. I'm not sure how well they would work with my face being closer to the front of the device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little spendy, but worked for us.- January 5, 2022
Works very well. We purchased these for my husband who has glasses and no contacts and wanted to play the Oculus Quest 2. I will note, however, that if you have extra-large glasses or cat eye glasses they still won't fit well in these. I have to set my glasses into the Oculus and then put it on. I do like the eye pieces that came with it. It really does a good job of blocking out the light. I would recommend them to anyone trying to get a better fit for standard glasses or different sized faces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Replacement But Maybe Not an Upgrade- January 1, 2022
Our new puppy got hold of the Oculus (no longer a problem, we got a table-top charger) and bit off some of the foam from the stock faceplate. Therefore, we went ahead and purchase these. The actual faceplate is the same as the stock, but comes with a rubber (not sure the actual material) strip that goes over the foam. The rubber rests against your face and my son says it is more comfortable. It comes with a thin and wide faceplate, so you determine which fits your face better. The two pieces that snap onto the lenses are supposed to help block the light that comes in from the bottom, but my son said they were touching his face and he didn't think it was comfortable. Therefore, we just left these off. Overall, these were a great replacement, but I would not call them an upgrade. The rubber piece is really the only thing that differentiates them from the stock faceplate.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still doesn't block out everything.- December 15, 2021
Upsetting that the light blockers for the eyes isn't included with the Quest 2. That being said, I guess it wouldn't make much difference as the narrow fit + light blockers still doesn't completely block everything out for me. Adding these was a small improvement, but it was noticeable. Maybe I just have a weird face.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.