Oculus Quest 64GB VR Headset
- 64GB system includes headset, controllers, and all accessories you need to get started on your VR adventure
- Set up the device with your Oculus mobile app
- Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box
- Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures, and their interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch
- Designed to work with your environment, no matter the size of the space, so you can play sitting or standing
- Quest Device
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Charging Cable
- Glass Spacer
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2522 reviewers who responded, 2431 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolutely love it! Fun for everyone- June 10, 2020
My son bought this with money he saved up and let me tell you - it’s amazing! The Creed boxing game is very realistic and gives a great workout. My older boy likes the shooter games and younger boy likes the Job Simulator game. The only ‘negative’ thing that comes to mind is the headset can get a little warm after playing for a while. Great entertainment at parties too with casting to the TV!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Decent- April 10, 2020
The functionality & image quality is good overall. It has potential to have better games for the stand alone device. I think more are coming out, but at this point there isn't a real online FPS game that is in the store for this device. My only complaint is I didn't think I got motion sickness until i used this device. I've used the regular Oculus rift S, PiMax 4K, & HTC Vive; never had this issue. Day 2: still feel motion sick.. Think it needs some firmware updates to better optimize the device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Best purchase I've made in 5 years- April 1, 2020
It's pretty much everything it's advertised to be. Apps are all reasonably priced, and sure beats sitting in a chair all day. Every time I put it on, I find something new and fascinating to discover. If you're a bit on the techy side, you can sideload even more content since it runs Android. Just tried out the new hand tracking and pretty fun, not gonna lie!
Not helpful (1)Report