Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Headset with Touch Controllers
- Oculus Rift S designed with Lenovo puts you at the centre of virtual reality's pulse-pounding, PC-powered gameplay
- See the action unfold all around you through sharp lenses and next-generation optics
- Comfortable design lets you start playing faster and keep playing longer
- Oculus Insight tracking gives you the power to move throughout your playspace in any direction
- No external sensors and no complicated setup means you can get into the hands-on action and interaction with Oculus Touch controllers right out of the box
- Note: Requires a Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- Note: PC required; connect a VR-compatible computer or laptop to experience the full power of your PC with easy, intuitive setup; no external sensors needed
- Audio Right
- Audio Left
- Facial Interface Cloud Fit
- Touch Controller
- HMD Cable
- Sensor Sticker
- Warranty Guide
- Audio Tool
- Lens Cloth
- 2 x AA Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1868 reviewers who responded, 1637 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- A Great VR Headset For The Price- April 29, 2020
Although it was a very troubling setup with it constantly not connecting properly to my PC I found the problem to be an update for my graphics driver that I had to download from the NVIDIA site itself, but after this the headset connected right away and I haven't had a connection issue since. The tracking on this headset works very well with it only losing track of the controllers when they are behind the head or back, out of sight of the headset cameras, and the screen clarity is very nice giving a better reduction of the "screen door effect" than headsets before it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get into PC VR and not looking to break the bank doing so.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Love it!- October 22, 2020
Better than I expected. I’ve wanted to own an oculus rift for years and finally managed to purchase one, and it definitely lives up to all of my expectations and more. I don’t have a huge amount of free space to play in but can play the majority of games perfectly fine. It took about four sessions to get used to moving around and avoiding motion sickness. One issue I ran into was my controller glitching and losing track of where my hand actually was. Turns out it’s because I had LED strip lights on. Turned them off and used a normal lamp and everything was fine. Make sure you’re aware of that, but other than that, I haven’t had any problemsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some crack on head holder.- January 18, 2021
The product is great, but it was small crack on connector between head holder and Glasses. The crack was marked with circle sign by pencil. That mean producer knew about that, but sold it any way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report