Oculus Sensor for Oculus Rift VR
With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. It requires Oculus Rift (sold separately). When used as a third sensor, it requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port.
- Oculus Sensor works with the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headset (sold separately)
- Tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements
- Standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods
- Requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- 360 Degree and Room Scale tracking are experimental features
- Certain experiences on the Rift require a system exceeding Oculus's minimum or recommended specs