Omega 8008 Nutrition System Slow Juicer (J8008C)
- Masticating juicer uses a powerful motor to thoroughly chew up fruits and vegetables to fully extract their vitamins, enzymes, and minerals for healthy, delicious juice
- Dual-stage juicing system with durable auger ensures high juice yield with dry pulp
- Low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming or clogging
- With slow juicing there is no heat buildup, preserving the nutrients in the juice and allowing you to store it longer
- Stainless steel juicing screen is easy to maintain and automatic pulp-ejection function offers continuous juicing
- Heavy-duty construction offers long-lasting use and quiet operation
- User-friendly design makes it easy to assemble and operate
- 6 Nozzles
- Juicing Cone
- Homogenizing Cone
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poorest after sale service and crapy machine- May 4, 2018
Bought the machine and had to replace it twice for the same reason, motor got burned out after using it 2-3 times only... second time while I was operating it the first time, it burned out within 10-12 mins of usage by just juicing celery sticks with little parsley and green apple... Customer Service responded after 2 days to ship the machine back to their address in ON, on my own cost... went to bestbuy and they accepted the return and gave full refund for a crappy machinery. Never buying Omega again...customer service is everything these days, if the company itself can't stand behind their product... then the product is not worth buying.
Not helpful (0)Report
- AWESOME machine!!!- June 7, 2018
I purchased the Omega 8008C in February 2018 from Macy's. It was on sale, plus no shipping. This is my first juicer and I wanted it to be my last. I've had it for four months now, so I'm past the 'honeymoon stage'... and I literally, can't keep my hands off it. It's a well built machine, easy to use/clean, quiet and does more things than juice. (you can also make homemade pasta, ice cream, almond milk etc.). It also comes with a 15 year warranty!! (what company does that anymore!?) I absolutely LOVE it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- motor fried- April 7, 2019
Read all the reviews for the past models of this juicer and they were excellent. But, I purchased this model and the motor burned out after the second use. Obviously a generic problem looking at the reviews now. Do not purchase.
Not helpful (1)Report