On-Stage X-Style Keyboard Stand (KS7190)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for small-format keyboards
- Single-X keyboard with classic bullet-nose pull knob and upgraded, stronger 1-inch square tubing
- Classic bullet-nose pull knob and 5-position disk make for simple width and height adjustments
- Adjustable rubber arm sleeves can be positioned to fit virtually any keyboard width
- Supports up to 90lb.
- Height adjustable from 27 inches to 38 inches
- Base spread of 11 inches to 31 inches
- Bolted construction; some assembly required
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality Keyboard Stand- January 18, 2011
This is a very good product. I like its quality and ease/range of adjustability. We got the stand to hold a Comcertmate 980 keyboard for our children and were concerned that it would adjust low enough for them but it works perfectly. It was delivered as expected and assembled easily in about 10 minutes. It looks good set up in the corner of our living room so we just leave it up which promotes more practice time vs. having to get the keyboard out of the closet each time the children want to play. The price was right and we also received free shipping at the time which was a nice plus. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a sturdy yet easily adjustable keyborad stand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stand for my Keyboard- December 12, 2019
I loved the keyboard stand. It is very solid and locks in place. The only problem was - my keyboard is old and short and I could not place it safely on the stand. My granddaughters love to stand up when they play the keyboard so we decided to keep the stand. On the other hand I like to sit on a chair when I play the keyboard - right now that is not possible however we are working on ways to adapt the stand to my keyboard.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Off Kilter- January 29, 2014
This stand was supposed to have a right and left support where the holes were drilled offset so the base would be properly balanced. However mine came with 2 right side pieces so the leg supports are somewhat off kilter. However I got it for half price and it still serves it's purpose.
Not helpful (0)Report