Onkyo DXC390 6-Disc CD Carousel Changer
- 6-disc carousel changer with ultra-quiet loading mechanism lets you load up for hours of uninterrupted music
- Audiophile grade components with high-precision VQA (Vector Quantizer Audio DAC Technology) and 128 x oversampling
- 6 repeat modes and 40 track programming means no worries about interruptions to your music
- Ability to change 5 discs while the last one is still playing
- Crystal clear playback enhanced by VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) for a smoother sounding audio signal
- High-quality Direct Digital Path cable is heavily shielded to protect the delicate audio signal from noise emitted by the surrounding circuits
- Housed in a sturdy chassis graced with a brushed aluminum front panel
- Capable of playing CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 CDs you made on a computer
- Multi-bit D/A Converter
- Optical and coaxial digital output
- 4-mode display dimmer
- Green light for disc recognition
- Full-function RI remote control
- Instruction manual
- RCA audio cable
- Remote controller
- 2 x AAA (R03) batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2115 reviewers who responded, 2038 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lets get down!- March 2, 2021
Like so many of you out there, we have a ton of CDs that most have been uploaded to our respected devices. But like that secret sauce, you don't have, there is something missing. CD players are becoming rare unless you want to spend a ton of money on a high-end single player. So we are delighted that this player became available at a reasonable price. Convenience, load in 6 discs and hit random, and enjoy the music that you purchased and perhaps forgot about. Sound, we were surprised how good this thing sounded and have been spinning disc from day 1 of purchase. Thanks, Onkyo for being updated retro and thanks B B for offering this great playerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- CD Turntable needs work- January 23, 2017
The very first day I got this player I had a turntable jam that took me hours to fix, and it has happened again since. The nests for the CDs are so shallow that the CDs slip out easily and cause a jam. Once jammed, it is difficult to unjam without causing damage. It requires plugging and unplugging several times to that the startup mechanism allows extra movement of some sort. I shouldn't have to do this with technology that is more than 25 years old. Adding to the problem is the fact that the button for rotating the turntable when it's open will never rotate all the way around, making it impossible to fill all six slots on the turntable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great sounding CD changer!- March 26, 2018
I bought this CD changer as an upgrade to using a simple portable connected to my home stereo, and it's been a pleasant experience. It offers playback that keeps on going even when it's time to swap out your CD's and load new ones, and even plays stuff encoded as MP3's. But, the best thing about this how it sounds! Using the standard RCA analog output, the signal is clean and quite strong. I heard things even in my oldest discs that I had never heard before. Also, the presence of both optical and coax digital output is nice, too. Every stereo system needs a CD player, even if you're connected to the internet, and this one performs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.