Onkyo HT-S7800 5.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Home Theatre System
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
Powerful, state-of-the-art surround sound
- HT-R695 7.2-channel network AV receiver delivers 100W RMS per-channel (8ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-channels driven) to reproduce true cinema-quality surround sound.
- High-current amp design, non-phase shift amp circuits, and Dynamic Audio Amplification technology ensure clear, realistic sound that stimulates total immersion.
- AK4458 384kHz/32-bit DAC, 32-bit digital signal processing engines, and Onkyo's VLSC circuitry produce smooth, noiseless analog signals, faithful to the original sound recordings.
- High-quality 6-speaker system includes a centre channel speaker, left and right rear surround speakers, a 120W subwoofer, and left and right 2-way bass reflex Dolby Atmos-enabled front height speakers.
4K now and beyond
- Support for 4K video pass-through at up to 60fps, 4:4:4 colour sampling, HDR, and 3D video mean Ultra HD content and more, from all your HDMI-connected sources, reaches your screen in full glory.
- HDCP 2.2 support covers you for the future of 4K and Full HD content from Blu-Ray, streaming, and broadcast services.
- Eight HDMI inputs, including 1 front input, allow you to connect a range of AV sources, such as your Blu-ray player, gaming console, Apple TV, or other media streamer
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X multi-dimensional audio
- Dolby Atmos surround sound format envelops the room in multidimensional sound so you feel like you're in the centre of the action.
- Create a Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 surround setup with the included Dolby Atmos-enabled upward-firing speakers and find yourself fighting the urge to duck for cover when the big shootout begins.
- Dolby sound up-mixer can process content not originally mixed for Dolby Atmos, and optimize it for distribution to the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
- DTS:X surround-sound (available via a firmware update) creates a lifelike audio experience by placing sound where it would naturally be heard.
- Multi-channel decoding of surround-sound formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Wireless connectivity; compressed and hi-res audio support
- Built-in Wi-Fi certified wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and AirPlay give you the flexibility to stream content from a variety of sources, from mobile devices to online streaming services.
- Access Internet Radio and music streaming subscription services like Spotify, TuneIn Radio, TIDAL, and Deezer (subscription may be required).
- Advanced Music Optimizer DSP technology improves compressed digital audio quality (including Bluetooth streamed audio).
- Process compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio formats including MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless, and DSD 5.6MHz.
Automatic calibration and multi-room audio
- AccuEQ Room Calibration featuring AccuReflex technology uses an included mic to listen to your space and make automatic adjustments to optimize object-based audio through the included speakers.
- Multi-room audio with powered Zone 2 allows you to simultaneously send audio from a second source, such as Internet Radio or your Apple TV, to speakers in another room.
- FireConnect multi-room audio lets you stream digital and analog audio to select Onkyo or other FireConnect-compatible wireless speakers in another room.
More audiophile-approved features
- A phono input allows you to connect a turntable. Go ahead, dust off that old record player and your dad's vinyl collection to enjoy some oldies.
- USB 2.0 port with Mass Storage Class USB memory playback capability lets you enjoy content directly from a connected and compatible flash drive or media player, including encoded Dolby TrueHD soundtracks.
- 2 component inputs, 2 composite video inputs, 3 digital audio inputs (2 optical and 1 coaxial), and 8 analogue audio inputs offer flexible options for connecting a variety of AV components.
- 2 parallel subwoofer pre-outs and location-numbered speaker terminals make setup easy.
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio.
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)