Onkyo TX-SR393 5.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- High-performance discrete 5-channel amplifier delivers up to 80W (RMS) per channel
- 5.2 channels deliver immersive sound with a surrounding 5-speaker configuration and 2 specialized channels to handle extremely low frequencies
- Enhance your sound with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding, plus Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X 3D sound processing and Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X upmixing technologies
- Theater-Dimensional virtual surround-sound function makes it feel like you're right in the centre of the action
- Direct Mode reproduces audio close to the original source quality for classic, true-to-the-source sound
- Tone controls (bass/treble) for front L/R channels let you customize your sound
- Advanced Music Optimizer improves playback quality of compressed audio
- 1080p Full HD to 4K Ultra HD upscaling over HDMI delivers a crystal-clear, lag-free picture
- Supports HDCP 2.2, 4K/60p, HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020), 4:4:4 colour-space, BT.2020, 3D Video, ARC (Audio Return Channel), DeepColor, x.v.Color, and LipSync via HDMI
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming technology lets you stream music to your wireless devices
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 output, 2 digital audio inputs, 3 analog RCA inputs, and rear USB input make it easy to connect to a wide range of peripherals
- Quick Connection Guide on rear panel allows for stress-free setup
- Redesigned simple remote control make it easy to navigate through your options
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
Surround yourself with dynamic, realistic sound
Enjoy exceptional, theatre-worthy visuals right at home
Connect to other devices to play music and enjoy other forms of media
Easy set-up delivers your entertainment right to your fingertips in minutes
Required accessories (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 620 reviewers who responded, 564 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Full Featured at Bargain Price- November 12, 2019
I've had this receiver for a couple of weeks now and am very happy at this point. It was available at a bargain price of $199, a great deal considering that it supports the newest sound formats of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. This AVR replaces a Yamaha with failing HDMI ports and so far this unit has been flawless. I am not an audiophile and use this for DVD's or streaming movies 99% of the time. For me the picture and sound quality is just fine, outstanding fr the price in my opinion. The remote could be a little nicer but it works fine so what the heck. If this receiver holds up better than the Yamaha did it will be a great purchase. Good job Onkyo!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Receiver, excellent price- January 18, 2020
I've known this unit from previous purchases, It is very powerful and versatile. I bought this unit specifically because I wanted to connect my new smart flat screen tv with my 5 speaker surround with a subwoofer(Bose). Not all smart tv's have the same connections these days and my speaker system was 7 years old so I needed the same ability to connect the tv to the receiver and then to the speakers. This influenced my choice of tv brand and the new models of receivers. Now they all match and I can hear the deep sounds of the lowest pipe organ notes instead of a weird rattle from the back of the tv. Life is good again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Onkyo receivers- January 23, 2021
Onkyo makes (made) great products. Sadly, the Onkyo brand is discontinued This is my 3rd receiver. It’s a budget 4K video model for my man cave to go with a new, but the last Atmos streaker system they made. It is set-up with my old 720p Panasonic Plasma wide screen I got in 2004. I also have a high-end THX receiver in the big room with another Onkyo Atmos speaker system, with an Onkyo CD changer & turntable in the big room. And a mid-range model (not 4K) that I bought back in 2004 with the Panasonic Plasma flat screen & sound-bar surround sound speaker system that is now hook to the game computer & big screen 4K monitor in the game-room. These all have fantastic soundYes, I would recommend this to a friend.