Onkyo TX-SR494 7.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
Surround yourself with dynamic, realistic sound
- High-performance discrete 7-channel amplifier delivers up to 80W (RMS) per channel
- 7.2 channels deliver immersive sound with a surrounding 7-speaker configuration and 2 specialized channels to handle extremely low frequencies
- Enhance your sound with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding, plus Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X 3D sound processing and Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X upmixing technologies
- Use the DSP Sound Enhancement Modes (Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG) for even more immersive gaming action
- Theater-Dimensional virtual surround-sound function makes it feel like you're right in the centre of the action
- Direct Mode reproduces audio close to the original source quality for classic, true-to-the-source sound
- Tone controls (bass/treble) for front L/R channels let you customize your sound
- Advanced Music Optimizer improves playback quality of compressed audio
Enjoy exceptional, theatre-worthy visuals right at home
- 1080p Full HD to 4K Ultra HD upscaling over HDMI delivers a crystal-clear, lag-free picture
- Supports HDCP 2.2, 4K/60p, HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020), 4:4:4 colour-space, BT.2020, 3D Video, ARC (Audio Return Channel), DeepColor, x.v.Color, and LipSync via HDMI
Connect to other devices to play music and enjoy other forms of media
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming technology lets you stream music to your wireless devices
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output, 2 digital audio inputs, 3 analog RCA inputs, and rear USB input make it easy to connect to a wide range of peripherals
Easy set-up delivers your entertainment right to your fingertips in minutes
- Quick Connection Guide on rear panel allows for stress-free setup
- Redesigned simple remote control make it easy to navigate through your options
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
- Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good receiver- 9 janvier 2021
Easy to set up. Blue tooth works great and runs my older equipment no problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Receiver is making a buzzing noise.- 13 octobre 2021
I was loving this receiver till I noticed the buzz which would get louder and louder the longer I used the product. The buzz isn't coming from any of my speakers, but the receiver itself, which leads me to believe it's the transformer at fault. I've disconnected all my speakers and plugged the unit into a separate outlet to test. The unit is only 3 days old, so I'm going to exchange it for a Sony. Trust the other reviews and avoid Onkyo.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Defective Product- 18 janvier 2021
I received my new receiver, and TV screen was all snowy and was flickering. Receiver was defective. Had to return to Ontario, haven't received a refund for it yet. I since purchased a Pioneer which I am still waiting to receive. My original receiver was an Onkyo which I had 8 or 9 years ,the voice went on it. So over all I would not recommend buying a Onkyo receiver.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report