Ooma 11-Sensor Home Security Starter Kit with Ooma Siren 2 - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Starter kit includes an Ooma base station, 6 door and window sensors, 1 motion sensor, 1 water sensor, 1 smoke detector, 1 keypad, and 1 Ooma Siren 2
- Connects to your smartphone for easy installation, live HD streaming, and real-time notifications
- Advanced facial recognition technology allows you to see who is coming or going, even when you're not at home
- Automatically arm and disarm the system whenever you leave or arrive home for effortless peace of mind
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can easily control the kit with voice commands
- Expandable with other Ooma sensors (sold separately) for whole-house protection
- Ooma Base Station
- 6 x Ooma Door and Window Sensors
- Ooma Motion Sensor
- Ooma Water Sensor
- Ooma Siren 2
- Ooma Smoke Detector
- Ooma Keypad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good products, poor business practices- July 14, 2021
The consumer-company relationship is extremely important nowadays and I don't think I can ever see Ooma in a good light. I wanted a home security setup with geofencing to automatically detect when I arrive/leave home. Options are quite limited in Canada and I ended up buying this Ooma sensor kit. I understood there were paid plans but it was explained those are optional and you can self-monitor for free. Upon installing the app you have to sign up for an account and that includes entering your credit card info and accepting a 60-day trial of their paid service. You are also assigned a VoIP number for e911 - not something I am interested in. Despite this, I continued and the setup was an easy experience, and the only reason I award this product any stars. I then logged into my Ooma account to cancel my free trial but was unable to do so - the option was there, but the UI kept timing out. After 60 days, I saw the charge on my credit card. I found it kinda ironic that I was unable to trust the company providing me with home security. I called the support line and received a refund but I should not have had to do that. Ooma is luring customers in with mixed messaging on their website: you will see different limitations and restrictions ranging from one sensor to an unlimited number of sensors. Today I went to add a new sensor after having moved into my new home. I am met with a message saying I need to upgrade my subscription plan in order to do so (despite this being the 3rd door sensor of the 4 that are included in this bundle). Let's see what happens!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Product is okay, cancel subscription too difficult- August 30, 2021
The product need to subscribe their monitoring service during installation. It is told that you can cancel it before its 60 days free trail . However, you have to call them to cancel (no online service), even you "cancel" your service, they still continue to charge you, you need to call again.....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don't waste money- May 24, 2021
This device promises many things Not sure if it is true. It claims on the box no monthly bills but it will not even let you put the app on your phone without giving them all your credit card details. It is also selling you a VOIP phone service which is not clear in any of the ads. As such could not even try it as the app will not install unless you payNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Great product- January 17, 2021
Best product ever ultimate security pairs great with Alex can’t go wrong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Does the trick- July 24, 2021
Easy install, Ooma support is very helpful and it works, what more can you ask for. At the end of the day it is a deterrent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report