Ooma 4-Sensor Home Security Starter Kit
- Starter kit includes an Ooma base station, two door and window sensors, one motion sensor, and one water sensor
- Connects to your smartphone for real-time notifications via phone call, app, text, or email
- Optional inactivity alerts let you know when nothing has been detected or no one has arrived
- Free self-monitoring requires no contracts or commitments; advanced features can be accessed through optional subscription plans
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice system don't buy it for the Google Assistant- July 15, 2020
The Ooma system itself is nice and the free basic plan that sends me an alert whenever a sensor is triggered is perfect for me. BUT Before I purchased, I emailed Ooma support and requested information on the Google Assistant integration. They sent me a link to a page that talked about how to use it and how to set it up. Upon receiving the system, I tried connecting to my Google account and it doesn't work. I spoke with multiple support agents and nobody knows anything. Eventually they just disconnected my call after putting me on hold.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Be careful!- August 1, 2021
The hardware is ok but there are hidden costs in the software. First, there is no way to configure the package using the Ooma app, as suggested, without having to enter your credit card information. Why? I just want notifications across the web, which is BASIC functionality of the product. Second, there is no way of avoiding signing up for the Ooma security plan, which costs $7 after the first 2 months. I tried going on the Ooma web site to deactivate the plan, but the button on the site doesn't work. So, I had to call to get the plan deactivated immediately and I had to talk to someone else to get my credit card removed from their records. This is our entrapment and should be illegal!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- simple- July 18, 2020
Hi i movied from voip.ms to ooma.. very nice.. very simple.. so far no issue at all only painful.. porting your number take like weeks. unlike others.. not daysYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report