Ooma Telo Air 2 Smart Home Phone Service
- Experience the freedom of a wireless home phone with great nationwide calling coverage that's free
- Ooma Telo Air technology delivers PureVoice HD superior sound quality, making sure every call is crystal clear and reducing dropped calls
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity keeps you connected without the need for cords, so you can place the phone anywhere in your home
- Place calls for free (excluding applicable taxes and fees) using the Ooma Mobile App at home or on the go
- Ooma Telo Air
- Ooma Wireless Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Very Disappointed- February 21, 2020
I've had a Telo since 2013 and it's still great. I bought the new Telo Air 2 to benefit from better Bluetooth range and wireless convenience. After going through two new Telo's, I'm back with my original 7-year old. The first new one was constantly dropping Bluetooth calls, had unacceptable noise interference and frequently lost it's LAN connection, requiring a manual reboot. The second unit still dropped the Bluetooth connection, both on standby and during calls, this causing the unit to crash and reboot. So, no possibility of calling with a hand-set till 15 minutes later........this product is unreliable should not be on the market....BTW, I'm a product/industrial designer. I've spent so much (wasted) time on this matter, I may as well complete this rant in all it's rotten detail. The support people in the Philippines were great, but, when Ooma said a replacement product would be mailed to me, tracking revealed the package had been recalled by the supplier. No one could explain why this happened - I even e-mailed head-office in Silicone Valley to no avail. Fortunately BestBuy provided a replacement, but that's for not just the same and I returned it for a refund - Thank you BestBuy!
Not helpful (0)Report
- 5 YEARS AND STILL HAPPY- June 28, 2020
I purchased Oooma 5 years ago setting up was easy, imported my telephone number, installed the Ooma app on my cell phone, and I was able to answer my home phone on my cell phone anywhere in the world when you have WIFI, My whole family has Ooma now are saving lots of money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - October 5, 2019
Not helpful (2)Report