Ooma Telo VoIP Home Office Phone System Bundle
- Home office phone system includes a corded desk phone and a Telo VoIP home phone service device to accommodate the needs of your growing home business
- Provides unlimited calls anywhere within Canada and low international calling rates (plus applicable taxes and fees monthly)
- Includes voicemail, call waiting, caller-ID, 911 calling, and text alert features that help you stay on top of all business communications
- Pure Voice technology ensures fewer dropped calls as well as crystal-clear voice delivery
- Connects to high-speed internet to establish seamless communications
- Ooma mobile app allows you to use your Ooma phone number to take calls on your compatible smartphone from anywhere in the world
- Desk phone with speakerphone, voicemail to email delivery, and an optional second number that pairs wirelessly with Telo
- Pay a one-time fee to keep your current number or choose a new one in almost any area code
- Optional Ooma Premier Service provides 35+ advanced calling features, including call blocking
- Ooma Telo Black Business Desk Phone
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Could be a great, but...- September 11, 2020
I was looking for a good reliable VoIP phone for my home and this phone looked very promising with a nice looking external finish and striking design. It definitely does not look cheaply made. I saw negative reviews on it but decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, within the first few days, the phone stopped ringing, and after another few nothing could be heard from the handset. I am an IT guy at my workplace so it was not the case of accidentally pressed the "Do not disturb button", mind you. The setup was also not a breeze. After calling the Ooma support I have been instructed to replace the phone at the place of purchase. No attempts to troubleshoot the issue have been made by the rep. Instead, I said "Goodbye" to the phone and Ooma. Very dissapointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report