Available online only
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional with no cosmetic flaws. It includes all original accessories and a Minimum 1-year warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Compatible with Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras, Sony interchangeable-lens digital HD video camera recorders, and Sony digital still cameras that have a conventional Multi Interface Shoe (some functions may not work depending on the model of your camera or video camera recorder)
• Features simple controls, a test button, power saving mode, red eye reduction, TTL metering capability, and high-speed sync
• High-power illumination with a guide number of 43 delivers flash coverage up to 43m (141 ft.) at ISO100 with a 105mm lens
• Built-in LED video light lets you easily switch between stills and movie shooting, with maximum luminance of 400 lux/(0.5m) and illuminating distance of approximately 1m (3.25 ft.) at ISO3200/F5.6.
• Live-view function of electronic view-finer equipped cameras enables checking and setting the light and shadow conditions before shooting still image or movie
• Colour temperature: approx. 5500k
• Longer effective range of over 10.5m (30 ft.)
• Quick Shift Bounce system lets you turn the flash head 90 degrees left and right, allowing you to maintain horizontal light distribution even when shooting vertically
• Flash unit can also tilt down 8 degrees or back 150 degrees, giving you the flexibility you need to capture the perfect image
• Built-in bounce sheet lets you shoot in a vertical without changing the angle of reflected light
• Auto white balance and auto zoom, optimized for camera sensor size
• Dust- and moisture-resistant construction helps protect the flash unit from bad weather and the elements
• Modeling light capability helps you determine where shadows will fall before taking the picture, allowing you to alter lighting or subject positioning as necessary
• Enjoy multiple-flash lighting techniques with Wireless Ratio Control feature that lets you wirelessly control up to 3 groups of flashes, as well as specify the luminosity ratio for each group
• Flash modes include: Automatic Light Control (TTL), Continuous (10 flashes/second, up to 40), pre-flash control, and manual control
• Included connector protect cap, mini-stand, and carrying case
- No restrictions in Canada
|PRO OB||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|For all products||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 business days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.