Operation Pet Scan Board Game
- Play as a veterinarian and remove foreign objects from Rex-Ray's belly
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Two or more players
- Drop an ailment into the dog's mouth and use the magnetic Dog-o-Scope to drag it along the path and out his tail end
- If you go off the path, the buzzer sounds and the ailment drops; if it falls out of the dog's belly, your turn is over
- Collect a point for each ailment successfully removed
- The player with the most points wins the game
- Press and hold the dog's nose to hear barking, stomach gurgling, and farting sounds
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- Pretty simple- June 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This game is pretty much self explanatory and very easy to figure out. In order for the kids to move the pieces along they have to try and maneuver the game piece as to not hit the sides. It can get kind of tricky to move them along and it's best to lay it flat on a hard surface, instead of the back stand because the pieces like to fall out of the bottom. The noises it makes are cute, but very repetitive. I think this game would be great for younger kids as well and it would be easy for them to play. Its easy to set up too, which most kids are in to. I wonder if there will be other versions?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute game- June 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a really cute for younger children. I ordered this online and didnt read about the game. If that is you, keep in mind this game is not the traditional game of Operation. This game uses magnets and small, nickle size magnet pieces. You drop a small piece into the dogs mouth and use the magnetic wand to guide the piece through the belly and out the bottom. If you lose the piece throughout the colon, it drops to the bottom and it's the next players turn. My two children really enjoy this game. When you make the piece through the colon, it is almost impossible for the white piece to drop as the wand and playing piece have strong magnets. Overall, I would recommend this game to anybody with children.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun!- June 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The operation pet scan game is a fun time. It is a slight spin on the old school operation game which I am sure every one has had their share of laughs with in the past. My son is still a little young for playing the game alone but that doesn’t stop him from enjoying it. I am no expert but I think trying to maneuver it through the pet’s body provides for good coordination practice for kids. Fun game and would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.