Oral-B iO Series 8 Smart Electric Toothbrush (iO M8.3A1.1B) - White Alabaster
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Dentist-inspired design features a replaceable round brush head that rotates, oscillates, and vibrates gently to give you a professional clean feel everyday
- Smart toothbrush lets you personalize your brushing with 6 different modes namely Daily Clean, Whitening, Gum Care, Sensitive, Intense, and Super Sensitive for optimum cleaning
- Smart pressure sensor lets you know if you're brushing too hard to avoid damaging your gums and enamel
- AI recognition recognizes your brushing style and guides you to improve your brushing
- Bluetooth connectivity helps you easily track your daily brushing habits through the Oral-B app
- Integrated rechargeable battery offers up to 12 days of usage when fully recharged for 3 hours
- Compatible with Oral-B iO replacement brush heads
- Includes 3 Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean replacement brush heads and a premium travel case for added convenience
- Travel Case
- 3 x Brush Heads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Toothbrush Bling that Rocks!- December 1, 2020
What does real toothbrush bling look like?! It looks like the Oral B IO! This toothbrush really is impressive. From the quality build to the app to track/monitor your brushing habits...everything really is top-notch. Truth be told, I could really do without the color screen and additional brushing modes. That being said, the Oral B Series 7 is probably the best deal in the series. Either way...still an amazing toothbrush that cleans well and looks great! If you have the money to spend, it’s a great buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disgusting!!- January 27, 2021
I pull off the replaceable brush head and there was red and black mold and mildew! Made me want to vomit knowing the brush was in my mouth for a couple months. My old oral b never had this problem. Must be a drainage problem. I rinse and wipe dry after every use. The toothbrush works great but moisture leading to mold is going to be a problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice- August 7, 2020
I wish this one will have a charging case like the other. But too bad, the tracel case is just a normal case. Overall, it is a good machineYes, I would recommend this to a friend.