Oscar Schmidt Electric Guitar (OS-300-SFG-A) - Surf Green
- Electric guitar with double cutaway body is ideal for players of all skill levels
- Stratocaster shape produces the classic tone of Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Mark Knopfler, and many more
- Maple neck with dot inlays and a rosewood fingerboard deliver rich tones
- Three single-coil pickups let you choose how you want to amplify your sound
- 2.27kg weight is comfortable to hold and easy to play
- Glossy finish with chrome hardware provides a sleek look both on and off the stage
- Other features include an adjustable truss rod, standard fulcrum tremolo bridge, one volume and one tone control, a 5-way pickup selector, and diecast tuners
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Brilliant for the price- October 4, 2021
Great guitar, beautiful colour. Plays good and Stays in tune surprisingly well, and no warping or fret sprout on the neck at all. Better than an entry level squier for less moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Really nice especially on $149 sale- September 18, 2021
I bought it for the green color, but luckily it is actually a lighter teal green. This can be a great guitar with some adjustment work. I used it as a mod platform and converted it to HSH style. Full saga outlined in video on my youtube channel called 2bikemike. I named it Oscar. I am very happy I found this deal. PROS: Very beautiful. The tuners are decent and work well. Neck and body finish excellent. Vintage color on neck matches very nicely. Bridge and saddles work well. Came screwed tight so whammy didn't work, but it was adjustable to preference. Bridge pickup had good output measuring approx. 7.5k ohms. Whammy screwed in nicely. CONS: 11 frets needed levelling. Must have been in storage long time. Frets had light corrosion as all budget guitars have. That was corrected as part of recrowning and polishing work. Plastic nut was nice looking and worked ok (but cut to high for proper action hight at 1st fret) since I prefer bone I replaced it. Neck tag said "USA MADE" but every part is Chinese. That said though the build was very nice Middle and neck pickups very low output sounding weak compared to bridge, measuring approx. 5.6k ohms both. I rated ease of use as fair based on out of the box condition. After my work, it is excellent. If you are handy to perform some maintenence on your own guitars, then this is a good deal for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report