Osmo Coding Starter Kit for iPad
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suitable for ages 5 to 12
- Kit includes Osmo Base for iPad, Mo character block, Awbie character block, collectible game card, and 3 game apps (Coding Awbie, Coding Duo, and Coding Jam)
- Fun-filled teaching for computer programming helps your kids learn basic coding to control animated characters and create music through code
- Osmo add-on game makes it easy to understand coding to develop logical thinking, problem-solving skills, and experimentation techniques
- Develops interest in coding and nurtures creativity, cognitive, and computational thinking skills of your kids
- Requires an iPad (sold separately; requires iOS 9 or later; does not work with generation 1, iPad Pro 11", and iPad Pro 12.9" devices)
- Osmo Coding Starter Kit for iPad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
- My sons favorite thing right now- August 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son is 5 and with covid closures I've been really worried about his education. My son LOVES his iPad and I have been trying to find ways to make sure when he's on it, its at least educational. Osmo products have saved my sanity, I can officially let him play on his iPad but know he's learning. It took him about 15-20 minutes and he started picking up the coding quickly. I did sit with him the first few times to help him understand as it does change and add more but now hes a pro. Id say anything us parents can get that help our littles education and learning is a plus. I own a few other OSMO products as well and im a firm believer these are wonderful products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great educational toy- August 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My little boy gets excited when we get the Osmos coding starter kit out of the box. He is 5 years old and loves to use his iPad. It makes me feel better about allowing him extra screen time when he is having so much fun and learning coding at the same time. With the possibilities of having to teach him at home I found it a blessing to find something that interest him while being educational. After the first time of use he has been able to navigate and do it all on his own. The system was easy to navigate, install, and use and keeps my little one occupied for significant amount of time. He is excited when he does something new and loves to show of his new skills to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Concept, Dificult Set Up- August 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 5 year old and I decided to learn coding together, and this set was just what we were looking for. It has so many options and games for different levels of learning. It uses your own tablet, so that was nice and easy. And all the pieces are good quality and come in their own compartments. The set up itself was more difficult. Our tablet would not recognize the reflector at first, and when it did the character would not move. We tried many times and in the end gave up. We tried a few days later and it was able to work perfectly, so I am not sure if it was the game or the tablet that was having the glitch. But so far it has worked wonderfully and capture my 5 year olds attention.