Osmo Pizza Co.
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Suitable for ages 5 to 12
- Osmo add-on game teaches math, money, and fraction skills
- Fosters cognitive, language, reading, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills, as well as imaginative, imitative, and co-operative play
- Customers order pizza and kids must fill their order and give correct change
- Kids get to run and grow a business and save profits to invest in upgrades
- Requires an iPad or Fire tablet (sold separately) and an Osmo base (sold separately) to play
- Compatible with all iPads running iOS 9 and newer except generation 1, iPad Pro 11", and iPad Pro"
- Compatible with 7th generation Fire 7, 7th generation Fire HD 8, 7th generation Fire HD10, 8th generation Fire HD 8, 9th generation Fire 7, and 9th generation Fire HD 10
- Requires Osmo Game system (sold separately) and Osmo base (stand and reflector) (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Game!- November 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First off, Osmo is an excellent device for interactive learning. This new Pizza game is amazing. It lets your child have fun while making a pizza and running the shop. The child learns math while running the business and providing change. It is such a great way to make math fun! The interactive piece keeps the child engaged and fits to their own level helping them learn. My child loves to play this game and I love that they are learning at the same time. I would really recommend Osmo and this Pizza Company game to every family. The kids will not want to stop playing and the parents will be happy that they are learning and being creative the whole time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reality Play- November 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My children all love the Osmo Pizza game set. They love creating the pizzas and giving the change to the customers after they pay. It teaches my children real life math and money skills which are hard to obtain at a young age in real life without role playing games like these. We used the base (purchased secretary) for our iPad. My children have spent hours of interactive play with this game. Their Money counting skills all improved almost immediately. Since money uses coins and quarters, suddenly my son was able to understand quarters with time as well. This is definitely a game that kids of all ages enjoy. My children ages 8-14 play it daily since it was purchased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun game but glitchy- January 11, 2020
We purchased this to be used with a Fire Tablet. My daughter was super excited to be getting Osmo for Christmas. This game has some potential. But the software constantly doesn’t recognize when the pizza is placed in front of the tablet. I don’t know if it’s a problem with the tablet or a problem with the software or a problem with the little red mirror piece that you have to place over your camera. So that part gets really frustrating. My daughter ends up super frustrated and quits. And the money part of it is too advanced for her right now. She just turned 5 and is still in preschool. I don’t know if there’s a way to turn that part off, you can make it easier but I’m not sure about off completely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.