OSMO Super Studio Disney Frozen 2 Drawing Game
- Suitable for ages 5 to 11
- Step-by-step lessons show kids how to draw their favourite Disney scenes and characters including Olaf, Anna, and Elsa
- Digital connectivity brings the drawings to life in engaging animations
- Includes more than 50 drawings, six chapters, and six lessons for hours of creativity
- Comes with one sketch pad, two magic erasing markers, and one Sweeper
- Requires an iPad or Fire tablet and an Osmo base to play (each sold separately)
- Compatible with all iPads running iOS 9 or newer except generation 1, iPad Pro 11", and iPad Pro 12.9"
- Compatible with 7th generation Fire 7, 7th generation Fire HD 8, 7th generation Fire HD10, 8th generation Fire HD 8, 9th generation Fire 7, 9th generation Fire HD 10
- Super Studio Disney Frozen 2 Activity Book
- 2 Markers
- Cleaning Cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun for your little artist- November 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My nine year old loves drawing so I thought this would be something fun and different for her to try. The app and system is easy to set up so just need a couple of minutes and you’re ready to go. It starts out by teaching you drawing techniques. Then works up to more advanced activities. It tells a story using Frozen characters. Whatever your child draws on the paper comes to life on the app. It’s really cool to watch. She really enjoyed it and played with it for awhile before closing it out. It did freeze once but force closing the app fixed it and she was right back where she left off. The pages can be wiped clean by wetting the included cloth.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Is Simply Magical.!!- November 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This worked like magic for my 6 year old daughter. She is a big fan of Elsa from the movie Frozen and having something like this to bring her imagination to life for the characters that are so loved by her was truly magical and did put a big smile on her face. Its hard to keep my little ones engaged with anything for more than 20 mins and with this Osmo Kit right out of the box they stayed occupied for almost 2 hours straight. So I cannot recommend it enough for someone who loves art and drawing and want to introduce their kids to the world of digital drawing and animation. Will make a perfect Christmas gift this holiday season.!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hours of fun- November 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My daughters are huge Frozen fans. My daughters are 8, 5 and 3 and they all enjoyed playing and designing on this. Set up was very simple and self explanatory. You need a ipad of course and the app was easy to install and work. My oldest daughter is a mini artist she loves to draw, color and create things. This was perfect for her. She was able to draw different designs on the dresses and watch them come to life on the screen. My younger girls got a kick out of that. I love that the pages are reusable and the app reminds the kids to clean up and make sure they wipe the page down after use. Overall this is a amazing toy that will offer hours of creativity fun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.