Oster JusSimple Centrifugal Juicer - Stainless Steel/Black
Available online only
- Centrifugal juicer boasts 1000 watts of power to pulverize soft and hard fruit and vegetables, extracting fresh, nutrient-rich juice
- Includes 32oz juice pitcher with froth separator
- 5 easy-to-use speed settings
- Extra-wide feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables and saves time on food prep
- Extra-large capacity pulp collector
- Rinse ’n Ready filter has a special mesh coating that contributes to a quick and easy clean-up
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Jester 1000- April 11, 2017
I bought it few weeks ago We are happy but if it can improved more will be great For example: it does extract 100 % juices from fruits Power lead is too short - if you increase the length of lead 10"-12" will be better and become easy to operate & orient juicer in limited spaces in kitchen Fruit feed hole or top pipe diameter is too small if diameter of fruit feed holecan be increased by 1/4" to 1/2" will help the user but you have to see technical requirements or other limitations; If you can feature of inbuilt oranges peeler and extract juice will be great Avtar Singh Dhamija CanadaYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great but one thing I'm not happy about- January 19, 2017
It truly does a great job, not too loud, easy to clean etc however for some reason the rubber pads on the bottom are not non-marking and every time I moved it I would get black streaks on my white countertops that I would have to scrub off, it was almost as bad as magic marker. I therefore placed the juicer on a cutting board. Now my cutting board is ruined but better that than my countertops. I can't believe this was overlooked given the high quality of this juicer. I would like to think it's just a set of defective pads, otherwise I'm very happy with it. I would of gave it 5 starsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good juicer when it works- March 1, 2021
I love my juicer. I make juice about 2 times a week is all. I got this juicer for Christmas from my husband. However, it’s really hard to get the latch in the right place for it to start. If I put the latch all the way up it does not work. I have to listen for a click. If it gets past two clicks it won’t work. So I can’t just put the 10 pieces together and turn it on. Some days I just give up. I’m sad we spent so much money and two months later I can’t really use it. I’ve only made 8 uses with it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.