Oster Optimal Brew Programmable Coffee Maker - 12-Cup - Stainless Steel
Available online only
- Blooming process saturates coffee grounds at the start of the brewing cycle to help extract the fullest flavour
- Quickly heats water to ideal brewing temperatures for best results
- Stainless-steel thermal carafe features a vacuum-insulated double wall to keep your brew hot, fresh, and flavourful for up to 4 hours
- 12-cup capacity with a Brew Meter to measure how many cups are left
- Fresh Brew Timer indicates how long it's been since your coffee was prepared
- Brewing Pause 'N Serve lets you pour a cup mid-brew cycle
- Delay Brew lets you schedule a brew ahead of time
- Removable water reservoir for easy filling and cleaning
- Instuction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 95 reviewers who responded, 62 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for everyday use- December 15, 2016
We've been using this coffee brewer for about 2 weeks now. The design is sleek and streamline and fits perfectly on our kitchen counter. The instructions for first time setup and use are very easy to read and follow. The water reservoir and coffee filter insert come out for easy cleaning and prep. The thermos itself is a little on the heavier side and the pour is a bit slow, however the delay brew setting makes up for this. Delay brew lets us prep the coffee and water the night before and we could set it to brew in the morning as we're waking up for work. It's definitely a time saver and huge convenience. Would definitely recommend to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my coffee maker- April 26, 2018
It makes a great cup of coffee. Pros No heating element Easy to use Makes great coffee Keeps coffee hot for HOURS Brews very fast Cons You will need a brush to clean inside the carafe unless you have tiny hands. Can’t clean in the dishwasher. All in all, I really love my coffee maker. Not had a single issue with it yet and I use it twice a day and had it a month so far. It’s well made, the price is really good. I bought a cuisisnart before this one and returned it after a day. It was more expensive, cheaply made and only brewed once before not working properly. You won’t be disappointed with this one. I love it. Thanks Oster!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clean modern design and nice features- January 3, 2017
First off, I will mention that the original coffeemaker I received had a defect that caused it to leak water. Not entirely sure where from or why, but Oster did quickly send a replacement. I am quite satisfied with the Optimal Brew coffee maker. It looks great in our kitchen with its stainless steel finish. It has a very modern look. It has some features that we personally don't use regularly (brew delay for instance), but worked well. The Brew Meter indicators are handy when you have company over, which is really the only time we'll normally use a 12-cup machine. The carafe keeps the coffee much warmer than a traditional glass or plastic carafe.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.