Oster Pro 1200W Stand Blender with Personal Container - Black
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 1200W power and 900 watts of ice-crushing power make this blender a versatile workhorse in the kitchen
- Blend in the boroclass glass jar or take your concoctions on the go in the included 24oz smoothie cup
- 7 speeds, including 3 preprogrammed settings, provide versatility for blending everything from soups and smoothies to salsas and dips
- Pulse feature gives you extra control over your blending
- Dual Direction Blade technology drives precise chopping, blending, and grinding
- Extra-wide 3.5" blade system gives more room for the ingredients to flow down to the blade for faster, smoother blending
- All-metal drive system offers long-lasting durability
- Instruction Manual
- Glass Blending Jar
- Smoothie Cup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
- Great blender- March 4, 2017
I bought this blender more than 6 months ago. I used it a lot, without any issues. I did smoothies with nuts, ice, whatever I threw inside was crushed in an instant. You can do nut butters, almond butter or milk. It is so easy to clean. I rinse it right away. I fill it half way with hot tap water and a little dishwasher detergent, put it back on the base, and use medium speed for 20-30 seconds. The resulted foam is good for hand washing other stuff. I've never used the dishwasher for this bowl. The only problem is that, up to now, Oster does not seem to sell parts for this blender. This model has a wider base so no older parts fit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much much better than I thought- June 3, 2017
I need a glass jar blender, and I just bought it for a week, so far so good.powerful ,fast ,easy to clean, all the metal looks can be used for a long time, I even use it to do very nice peanut butter (need to hand help several times), Unfortunately, I do not like black color, but no other choice, the chop function is not useful(may be i do not know how to use it), and sometimes there are fruit chunk in the juice, the base black rubber colored my kitchen counter,but they are not big deal . the blender works well , timely delivery,shopping simple and convenient,so I gave 5 stars.Thanks all of you !
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works v. well!- February 15, 2018
I bought this to replace an elderly blender that couldn't handle green smoothie-making. This blender is a champ. It purees ginger slices, frozen or firm fresh fruit in my breakfast smoothies and leaves no lumps or bumps. It is admittedly loud at its job when on its higher settings but I simply step away from it and am content to live with this one negative. I mostly use its programmed settings, including the one actually named: green frozen smoothie. I would certainly recommend this appliance. I like the look of it and the heavy glass jar too. Easy to clean and so on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.